Ding dong the dickheads gone

Jeff went home, hoping that Laito died, but he wasn't going to wait to find out he still had to watch the heathers musical with E.J, so Jeff ran home.

(Laito pov)
I slowly opened one eye as i realised i was still alive after that bitch ran over me. "Ha! Being a peice of shit can come in handy" Laito said smiling when all of a sudden he realised Yui was right beside him. She gave him the most stupid look, but it was Yui so... you kinda expect that. Laito wanted to kill Yui but Jeff might think different of him so he just let her follow him.

(Time skip brought to you by billy la bofanda)

Jeff was sitting down at home with E.J when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door. They wouldn't get up to answer it so they just let them knock. They were watching heathers and J.D was just about to tell Veronica his name, but Jeff just can't have nice things so of course Laito jumped through the window that was conveniently placed behind them. Yui just stepped in walk over to Jeff and whispered in his ear "Izaya is behind you" she said with a creepy ass smile but it turned out he wasn't behind Jeff he was behind Yui "surprise bitch" said Izaya as he grabbed Yui by the legs dragging her down into the endless hole that is to Tobys butthole.
E.J was still there but he had no idea what the fuck was happening so he just continued to watch the musical, Laito grabbed Jeff by the chessey peeny but it turned out to be detachable just like lukas' but that's a story for another day (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MEANWHILE

Silver was bored, he decided this boredom was going to be everyone else's problem. Unfortunatly all he could find was Ben."hey hey hey BEN, guess what (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Silver said in a sing-song voice "what do you want" BEN said disgust clear in his voice "I heard you got it on with Jeff, and that he called you Benny Boy" Silver said with a pervy look on his face, BEN panicked he knew too much, he knows, so he grabbed a bat and hit him on the Silver with it "die, bitch" he sighed in relief, he did the world a favour the one good thing, no great thing he has done in his life he killed Lost Silver, no one will miss him. After that he needed to hide the body remants so he threw his body in the dumpster cuz trash belongs with trash and he normally would shove dead bodys up tobys asshole but this was a different case haha.

then he went off to go do Jeff.