The laito love story

Laito was doing his usual routine eating bushes in his underwear in the woods he heard screaming, so he went towards it like any basic bi*ch in a horror movie some TREES snapped under his heavy ass he started to feel self conscious and ran away crying.

That's when something magical happened he ran into the love of his life Jeff Jeffrey Woods.

Jeff had midnight black hair that reminded Laito of shit he had once. Onyx crusty lidless eyes reminded him of how his eyes looked when he seen his grandmother naked it was a traumatising experience but he also liked it because this is the the same guy who f*cked his mother(gross).

Jeff Jeffrey Woods POV
I was walking in the woods because I'm amazing and wanted to kill some b*tches.

After I killed a bi*ch i was going back mansion when I ran into the most beautiful man I've ever seen... it was a mirror i looked behind it to see the most ugly, nasty ass bitch my eyes have ever seen, but I couldn't help but fall for him.

Normal P.O.V

...."OH SHIT YOU LOOK UGLIER THEN TOBY'S FUCKING LEAKY BUTTHOLE" Jeff shouted "I've been told that everyday of my life" Laito said depressed on the verge of tears "hehe...come back to my house fat ugly boy..."said Jeff in a creepy voice "OK!!!!"  Laito exclaimed happily.

Elsewhere
"Hey I feel like we are missing a fat dickhead" said Ayato "what do you mean Ayato, Reiji is over there?" Yui asked in confusion

Elsewhere "Hey I feel like we are missing a fat dickhead" said Ayato "what do you mean Ayato, Reiji is over there?" Yui asked in confusion

"Try me bitch" said Reiji said to Yui grabbing a butter knife preceding to stab her in the heart "Sebby~chan much?😏" said Ayato.
    ...back with Jeff and Laito.....

"YOU SNAPPED MY DICK IN HALF" shouted Laito "WHAT DICK YOU HAVE A PEA SIZED DICK" Jeff shouted back "THE LIGHT WASN'T HITTING MY DICK RIGHT TO MAKE IT LOOK BIG" Laito shouted in sadness.

..........TO BE CONTINUED.............