~Someone's Jealous!~

"Huh... That was a... something..."

I was walking back home when all of a sudden someone put a hand on my shoulder. I got freaked out and screamed in terror.

"Woah woah, it's just me Y/n"

I look up to see who this man is. It was Garroth. Wait, Garroth?

"Oh, hi Garroth! So.... wassup?"

"Well, I'm here to tell you about something"

"Oh? What is it?" I looked at him with a questionable look.

"You know Kuwaii-chan, right?"

"Yes...?" Uhhh.... This is really awkward for me..

"Well, Kawaii-chan invited us to help her make cupcakes after school. So, is it okay to your parents that your going to Kawaii-chan's house?"

I thought for a moment.

"I guess they won't mind, mom will be okay with me going to other people's houses but dad... I don't know.."

"Great! Let's go then"

~3 minutes later~
"Y/n~chan and Garroth~kun! Kawaii~chan is so happy to see you both!"

Kawaii~chan said as she pulled as into a tight hug.

"Uh... Kuwaii.... chan!.."

"Oh!" She let go of us and apologized for almost killing us with her tight hug.

"Anyways, is Y/n~chan and Garroth~kun ready helping me bake a bunch of cupcakes for the whole neighborhood?"

"Yep!" We went inside and saw Aphmau, A guy with brown hair, a guy with blue hair, another guy with black hair and a mouth guard, Dottie, Blaze, Daniel, and Rylan.

"Daniel!" I ran up to gave him a big hug. Dottie giggled and Blaze gave him a thumbs up. Honestly, I don't know why...

"Baby brother! You here!" Garroth said and pulled him into a hug.

"Ugh! Get off me Garroth! You useless brother!" Wait.. what did he just said? Maybe he's just joking.

"Aww, but little brother, I just wanted to hug you"

"Yeah, yeah, can we start the baking now and less talking? GARROTH GET OFF ME NOW!!"

The guy with black hair said. He looks like he's about to kill his own brother if he didn't let go.

"Zane, don't be rude to Garroth" the guy with brown hair said. So he's name is Zane.

"Aww, fine" Garroth said as he pulled away.

"By the way, Laurence, Dante, meet Y/n."

"Hi, my name is Laurence, and this is Dante" Laurence said as he pointed at Dante.

"Nice to meet you Laurence and Dante!" I said with a smile on my face.

~Magical School girl time skip!~

While me and the others were making cupcakes, Laurence put a frosting on my nose.

"What the- Hey!" I said as we both laugh.

~My P.O.V (The narrator)~
"Hey Daniel, you alright?" Blaze asked.

"H-huh? Yeah! I-I'm fine!" Daniel replied.

"Are you sure? You'd been staring at Y/n and Laurence, for a while, you looked pretty angry" Rylan said.

"I think Daniel's jealous!" Dottie said with a smirk on her face.

"N-no I'm not!" Daniel said while blushing.

"Yes you are!"

"N-no!"

"Yes!"

"N-no!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Would you two keep it down?!"

"S-sorry..."

Zane looked at Daniel with an annoyed look. Zane hates Daniel saying sorry. (And I have no idea why..)

"C'mon Daniel! Just admit it!"

"Mmmm.... Fine... I am jealous of L-Laurence.."

"Awww, is the pupper jealous?" Aphmau said behind Daniel. He jumped out.

"Aahh! Aphmau, please d-don't scare m-me behind.."

"Woops, sorry Daniel"

BOOM CLIFFHANGER, What do you think will happen next? (This was in a rush so sorry if this chapter sucks)