Chapter 5: The D Word

Charlie's POV:

I look at the clock from my bed and sighed. It was only 10pm I so wish that it was later. I went to bed early because to be honest I couldn't look at Crist at the moment. Then the bedroom door opened speak of the devil he shall appear. Luckily I was facing away from the door. He got into bed I really don't want to be in the same bed as him at the moment. But he is my husband and as long as I'm asleep I won't be thinking about it. Then he put his arm over me and cuddled me. That us how we always sleep but I can't bear him to touch me. I quickly moved him arm away from me. I heard him sigh like I care right now.

"Charl?" he whispered. "I love you"

"K" was all that I had to say to that. Next I knew I was waking at my alarm 6am. I turned it off and padded out of the bedroom. It was Cristiano's day off so he was still asleep. I quickly made dome toast, dressed and left for the studio to recored my last song for my album. Once I got to the studio I got two texts one from Crist wishing my good luck and telling me he loved me. The other one from Maxine asking do I want to go for lunch. I replied to Maxine and not to Cristiano.

"Morning Charlie" the producer Jamie greeted me.

"Hello" I answered with a smile.

"Ready to finish up this album" he questioned as he turn to look at me in his chair. Jamie was a bald overweight man that was the sweetest person ever.

"Yeah bitter sweet moment" I would always get sad at the end of recording an album. Even though its so much work I love it and at the end of it means that it's over.

"Very much so common lets crack on" Jamie said shifting his glasses a little.

Recording took a little longer than expected. After 5 hours of being in the studio I was free. I thanked everyone there and said my good byes and left. I was 11:42am. I text Maxine to tell her that I'm leaving the studio now so that she could leave. Then I made my way to the café that we go to.

"Hey Charl" Maxine greeted me she got up and gave me two air kisses and say down.

"Hey girl" I sat opposite her we ordered some tea and coffee. We chatted and gossiped. We were in deep conversation when the tea and coffee came. Then she asked the killer question.

"How did your talk with Crist work out." Tears weld up in my eyes just at the thought of that day. All day I kept up this act I had to tell someone.

"I went ..." I sniffed.

"Charlie what's happened?" Maxine asked as she passed me some napkins.

"He....H-e" I couldn't speak because I was crying so much.

"Come on bathroom now" she stated as she lead me to the bathroom. When we got in Maxine checked the cubicles to make sure none was there. When I was clear she asked again.

"I f-f-found le-t-ter in his ba-g" I was struggling to talk about it.

"You need to clam down" Maxine told me. I splashed some water over my face to clam down. And the proceeded to tell her what was in the letter. It was safe to say Maxine was shocked and pissed off.

"I never thought Crist would something like that. I'm gonna kill him when I see him" Maxine said.

"Maxine don't say anything" I told anything. "Please none knows but you"
I pleaded with her.

"Okay only cause it's you I won't say anything." She said as she sat on the sink "So what you gonna do?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I answered.

"Well have you thought about the D word?" She asked again and I nodded. I mean who wouldn't after finding that out. I've thought about it since the minute I found out. "Are you going to D word him?"

"You can say it you know and I dunno yet. I can't just throw away all these years." I stated. she nodded.

"You know whatever decision you make. I'm right behind you" Maxine told me as she hug me

"Thanks" I replied. I really do appreciate my friends. It's times like these that you find out who your friends are.

---------------------------------------------- Thanks for reading :)
Please Comment and Vote :)
Please check out my other fic I would really appreciate it if you did :)

Madison xxx