“WH what are you guys doing back” she ask us all most not believing we are actually there

“Well baby girl we missed you too much and we wanted to come home to you” I say lifting her up so I can hug her again all the sudden she starts crying and she hides in my hair I look at Louis confused he doesn’t get it either.

“Hey baby why are you crying don’t cry baby girl” I say to her she just hold me tighter I walk us to the couch and sit down.

“Come on baby tell me what’s going on why are you crying beautiful”

“I missed you guys a lot” I tell her

“I know baby but where back now where back and not going anywhere for a while princes.” Louis says kissing her cheek I can still hear her sniffling.

“after dinner baby girl I think we should all go to be how does that sound baby we can have cuddle time just the three of us” I say to her knowing that, that will make her feel better I guess she missed us more then we knew.

We sit down for dinner Grace is sitting on my lap she doesn’t want to let us go she is quiet but has a content smile on her face I’m currently feeding her she is so cute and innocent looking I really did miss her this last week. We are just talking about the honey moon well the G rated things if you get where I’m going with this.

“Thankyou for Dinner Perrie can we help with cleaning up?” I ask the others.

“No you guys can go for family time, Miss Gracie really missed you” Harry says and with that we go up to mine and Louis room I gently throw Grace to the middle of the bed causing a giggle to escape from her mouth, I love making her laugh a second later Galileo runs and jumps next to her. I sit next to her why Louis gets changed into his jarmies. I pull her to me for another cuddle I love my little girl so much. I start to place kisses all over her face causing her to break out in laughter I hear Louis come out.

“Mama Stop” she says laughing again.

“Queen Eleanor what are you doing to our Princess” Louis exclaims I look up at him he has his cheeky smile on his face.

“King Louis to the rescue” he says and scoops Grace up from under me somehow and hold her tight.

“Don’t worry princess I save you” he says looking at our daughter lovingly and she is look at him with eyes that almost are saying I know you will protect me. it’s funny often you hear that a kid was, well not that they favor one parent more than the other like a daddy’s girl or a mummies girl but I don’t see that with Grace she seems to have the same relationship with the both of us and to me that is a good thing she knows that we are both here for her.

“I’m going to get changed then how about we watch a movie and have cuddle time” I say Graces face lights up and she nods showing her approval. As much as I loved spending time with just me and Louis I love been back here in the craziness with my little girl.

Grace Pov

I’m laying snuggled in between mum and Dad watching Lion King I knew that when they come back I would feel better. Once the movie finishes Mum turns the TV of a dad turns on the lamp so it isn’t dark I love how they still think of the little things it makes me feel better.

“Do... do I have to go to school tomorrow” I ask them hoping they will let me stay home I can’t really and don’t want to face the kids tomorrow I’m still really sore from today’s beating.