Suprise

Sorry i took so long with this. Enjoy!!

My eyes flicker open once again. I look at Dad’s worried eyes. I notice an oxygen mask over my face. My head feels funny and so is my tummy hurts real badly.

“Hey baby girl how are you feeling?” I take of the oxygen mask

“My head feels funny and my tummy hurt really bad daddy.” My voice cracks at the end as hold back tears.

“Ok honey calm down have some more lemonade.”Daddy says tipping the cup to my lips. Then putting the mask back on my face.  we sit there quietly I hate feeling like this

“Hey Kid how you feeling?” uncle Zayn take my seat.

“Bad” I reply laying my head back on Dad’s shoulder

“Here try these the help with motion sickness which I guess you have” he says holding his hand out with two small tablets. I look at them skeptically. I still don’t like taking random tablets.

“I’m not going to lie to you honey they will make you a little drowsy, but they will hopefully make you feel better.” He says noticing my concern. At least he is telling me the effects of it. I look at Dad he gives a little nod.

“Ok thanks uncle Zee”

“no worries baby gee hope you feel better, try and get some sleep see you in America” he says handing me the tablets and gives me a kiss on my forehead before walking off. I take the tablets and hope the tablets hurry up and work.

“I can’t wait until we get to America I reckon Mommy will be very surprised, it was a good idea princess, we are going to have so much fun in America” dad says softly I guess he is trying to keep me calm. “Are the tablets working princess?” the pain is starting to go. I give a little nod

“That’s good princess.” He says I move of his lap. He puts a pillow on his lap and I lay down. He throws a blanket over me and hands me Atticus. He places one hand on my arm and runs this fingers through my hair gently.

“Lou Grace time to wake up we have landed.”  I hear I look up and see Liam standing there. I sit up slowly. Rubbing my eyes and yawn. I hear some people chuckling. I see everyone else around us.

“You’re so cute when you wake up Gracie you’re like a kitten” Harry says I’m taking that as a compliment I think.

Come on let’s get of this plane” Liam says I hold my arms up I’m too sleepy to walk. Liam chuckles and scoops me up. I look at dad he is still sleeping.

“Don’t worry kitten we will wake him up we will catch up in a sec” Harry says looking at Niall with a smile. Oh no this might not end well. We start walking off the plane. Once we get inside we stop and wait

“How you feeling baby gee?” Zayn asking coming up beside us.

“Not too bad my ears hurt a little bit”

“Don’t worry it will pass something to do with pressure and what not” Zayn says looking around the airport for something.

“Hey Grace Look over there” Dani says I follow to where she is pointing. I don’t really get what she is pointing at I can see anything. Then I see dad. He is hugging someone then kisses her. Why would dad kiss someone that isn’t Mum? That’s wrong even I know that. Why would he do that to Mum I thought he loved her. The lady turns around, she looks like…. wait it is Mummy. I wriggle my way out of Liam’s arms and run to them.

“Mummy!!” I yell trying to get to her. I push my way through people I get to them and jump into mum’s arms.

“OMG Grace your Here ” Mum says standing up with me in her arm I hug her tightly I have really missed her even though it has only been like three days.