Prank and swimming

Grace POV

We arrive back at the hotel the car ride back we were talking about some of the things we were going to do whilst here. Mum and dad said that we are going to go shopping and visit lots of different places. But most of all we are just going to relax. Mum has organized to work most mornings but has the afternoons free. I hope this will be good fun. We enter the lobby of the hotel once we get past the fans.im walking between mum and dad well we run inside.

“You good princess” Dad ask looking me over trying to see if there are any injuries.

“I’m ok daddy. It’s official though your fans are crazy” I say smiling. It feels so natural to smile. It’s not fake any more well most the times it’s not. We start walking to the lift but Mum stops all the sudden. I look up at her.

“I have a fun plan to scare the others.” She says with a mischievous smile on her face I look at dad he has the same look.

“I think I know what you’re thinking babe” he says I feel so out of the loop right now the keep looking at each other.

“Umm hello daughter still here and slightly confused.” I sass a little bit. I have been around Louis too much.

“Uhh right sorry angel. Me and your Dad will go up to the room you will wait down here and we will say the doctor cut your arm and you are in surgery” Mum says .I think about it for a second that sounds fun all except one part

“I..i don’t want to stay here on my own” I hear my voice shake a little yes I still have slight abandonment issues.

“Ok don’t worry honey one of us will stay” Mum Says resting a comforting hand on my shoulder.

“I’ll go up and tell the others hopefully they will run down and bam there you are.” Dad says I just nod at him.

“Ok I’ll be back shortly” he says giving Mum and me a quick kiss on our cheeks. Mum and I watch him walk into the elevator as the door closes he blows a kiss I see mum grab it and put it to her heart. I let out a little aww. Mum looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

“You two really love each other don’t you?” she smiles at the elevator then at me.

“I really do angel he is my soul mate.” She says. Would anyone feel that way about me, would I feel that way, am I even capable of feeling love. What am I saying I don’t even deserve love I am a horrible girl

“Penny for your thoughts?” Mum says. I look at her confused.

“It is a saying what are you thinking about?” oh ok then I try to figure out how to put it into words

“Will anyone ever look at me like you and dad look at each other?” I say slowly she looks at me with sad eyes. She takes my hand and leads me to the couch. We sit next to each other and she looks at me.

“Angel I believe that in this world there is someone out there for each of us, someone who fits like a puzzle piece, someone who will be there no matter what. The literally complete you, they make you happy beyond compare you always want to be with them and they always want to be with you.” she says smiling dreamily. I’m not convinced I don’t think there is anyone out there for me. I don’t really even know what love is. I think I am incable of it not just love between a boy and a girl but between a parent and a child, of uncles and nieces/nephew. There is just like this hollow spot I don’t feel anything. Even when Mum and dad or the others say they love me I don’t really feel anything.

“You don’t believe me do you honey?” Mum ask brushing the hair of my face keeping her hand on my cheek. I don’t say anything I try and avoid her look I want to believe her I just can’t