Imagine 7: Separated but Not Separated Part 2

"Shitttttttttt" Zee was on cloud nine. She currently sat on the dryer in her ex-home with it on high. Trying to kill two birds with one stone; doing Devin and the boys' laundry and muffle her loud moans. She attempted to close her legs when Devin hit a sensitive spot but his ginormous hands held them apart against their will.

"Don't try to run from it. This not your first rodeo and it won't be your last. Take this shit." He demanded as he went back to slurping her sweet honey. His tongue was deadly skilled. He knew exactly where to make her weak and how to get the reaction he wanted out of her. Maybe that was because they had been together 6 years prior to their divorce filing. Zee cried out when he pushed his tongue against her clit roughly and sloppily made slurping sounds. The couple froze when the dryer cut off. Zee pushed Devin's head away, and he let her, to move the dried clothes to a basket. She put the clothes from the washer in the dryer and turned it on again. Devin moved out of her way and stripped from his grey sweatpants. Zee loaded the washer machine with more clothes and turned it on as well. Can't neglect her motherly duties for a dick appointment. She damn near screamed when Devin entered her from the back while she was filling the laundry detergent cartridge. Her boys probably would've woken up had their father not seen it coming and covered her mouth with his hand.

"You are such an asshole." She spat at him after he released her mouth from his grip. He chuckled darkly in her ear and arched her back a little more to get a better angle. Her facial expression turned from anger to pleasure when he hit a spot only he knew about. Zee moved her hands from the washer machine and grabbed his hands. One gripped her neck lightly and the other was on her waist. Her mouth turned into an 'O' and she let out a weak moan.

"Fuck baby," Devin said under his breath. Perspiration began to form on his forehead as he put more effort into his thrusts. "I swear holding a nut is not possible with you." Zee laughed out loud but was forced to moan when he rolled his hips against hers. Dev started to kiss her neck when Zee's moans became sporadic. Zee moved her hand that was holding his around her neck to wrap her arm around his neck from behind.

Devin pulled out suddenly and turned Zee over. He wanted to watch the facial expressions he was about to force on her as he made her cum. The ex-couple shared a passionate kiss as they re-joined their bodies and continued their passionate "love-making." Devin wrapped his wife's legs around his waist and lifted her from her bottom all without breaking his rhythm. He dropped her on him slightly in a pace that matched his. Earning him a new face that he hasn't seen her made yet in all the years they've been having sex. Zee let out a mini scream and place her head on his shoulder. She gripped what little hair he had and dug her nails in his shoulder. Her body shook violently as if she was being exercised as a wave of release and relief ran through her. It took its time as it started from her core and worked its way in opposite directions to her head and toes. Her legs temporarily went numb and she let her body go limp in Dev's arms. Dev took this opportunity to give up his resistance and relieve himself of his sexual frustration inside Zee's therapeutic stress reliever. He let out a loud curse and quickly sat Zee on the dryer again before his legs gave out.

"Why do we have the best sex when we aren't supposed to be having sex?" Dev kissed her shoulders softly.

"No idea. It's fun though, sneaking around."

"No, it's not. you're technically cheating. Which is what got us to this point in the first place." Devin sighed and ignored her. He reached for his sweatpants, pulling them on. "And now you're bitching out whenever I bring up the truth."

"I don't mind you bringing up the truth but it sounds like you're throwing it back in my face, to be honest."

"Because it's a big deal!"

"I've told you already how sorry I am."

"Sorry?! You're sorry?! Devin, sorry is not going to fix our marriage, sorry is not going to change the fact that you broke our vows, sorry is just five letters people throw around to give excuses for their mistakes. Fuck your sorry." Zee was pissed. She hated how he could think that sorry would just make her forget everything that happened.

"Zee, my apology isn't the reason why we couldn't fix our marriage, YOU are the reason!"

"Me?!"

"Yes! Everything is an argument with you! EVERYTHING! We can't ever just move on!"

"BECAUSE IF WE JUST MOVE ON THEN NOBODY WILL LEARN ANYTHING AND THEY'LL JUST DO IT AGAIN, KINDA LIKE HOW YOU CHEATED!"

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SO DAMN BUSY ALL THE TIME THEN MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE!"

"DO NOT DARE PUT THIS ON ME! I did EVERYTHING for you," Zee pulled the sundress she came over with over her head. "I moved all the way across the country for you after I got pregnant. I left college for you! I quit my job to raise YOUR kids! I was NEVER busy, I just wasn't available when you were because I was taking care of your FAMILY! Not to mention the shit I put up with from YOUR family, MY family, YOUR job, AND even some of our 'friends'" Zee was on the verge of letting tears spilled but she refused to let him see her at her worst. Devin could see her ready to break and was about to pull her to him. Zee jerked her arm away from him and shook her head. "I put my heart, and soul on the line for this relationship and you threw them away like garbage." Zee slid her slides on and walked out. Devin followed her and stopped behind her. The two stared at their children on the steps. Dante had tear stains on his cheeks and Armani had fresh tears flowing. Zee walked up to them and sat on the steps. The boys swarmed her in hugs and their tears triggered her waterworks. The three of them sat there crying while Dev watched with tears in his eyes.

"Zee, I fucked up, more than once. I betrayed you, I broke our vows, I soiled our bed, and I broke your heart. I knew when I met you that I didn't deserve someone as strong-willed, as committed, and as perfect as you are. You gave me everything and I didn't give shit. I deserve all the karma I'm getting back. This whole past year I keep finding out about shit you used to do that I didn't even know you do. Like have the grass cut, send maids every other weekend to dust and shit. Shit, I didn't even know we had to have the house dusted," Zee laughed weakly.

"I'm allergic to dust mites."

"And I knew that. I just-I'm a shit husband, and I'm an even shittier father. My kids don't even like me."

"That's not true," She cut off. "and you weren't a horrible husband. You put food on the table and a roof over our heads. You gave me my beautiful boys and you never forgot our anniversary." Devin laughed.

"That's only because we got married on the same day as our dating anniversary. It only made sense." Zee shrugged,

"Still an accomplishment." Zee stood up with both boys in her arms. She walked towards Devin and the family of four, soon to be five, group hugged.

Two months later, divorce withdrawal papers will be approved, reconciliation will be achieved and seven months after that, Damian Anthony Booker will be born.

Zee's Book of Imagines for the Sexually Frustratedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें