“Of course…”

“Then let’s go!” Will turned the ignition and left with the car.

It was weird for Will to be in a car with a driver other than his mother, Hopper or Jonathan.

“Oh, I brought something special for this moment,” Mike said as he fumbled for something in the car’s glove compartment. “Where is this shit? Oh, I found it! ”

Mike took his hand out of the car compartment with a tape in his hand, put it on the cassette player, and after a few seconds, a chord started and Will noticed that he knew the music that was playing, looked at Mike who was smiling as he looked to the street.

“Should I stay or should I go…” The two sang together to that song, which in fact was very special for both of them.

The two of them shouted the song as the wind came through the car window and ruffled their hair.

“Tell me,” Mike and Will exchanged glances. “Tell me someplace, any place in Hawkins that you want to go!”

“I do not know!” Will said after a few seconds of thinking.

“Not that there’s too much to do…” Mike said.

“I know,” Will said. “let’s eat something!”

“Is there somewhere open?” Mike said. “Because we can’t go through any Drive-thru!” Mike laughed.

“Let’s have a sandwich and just eat in the car!”

Will said and Mike obeyed. The boys went to the KFC - which was the only place open that hour. - and bought a master bucket of fried chicken and went back to the car.

“And how are things going?” Mike asked as he devoured a piece of chicken wing.

“Oh,” Will said as he sipped his drink. “It’s all right, Mom is happy with Jim, Eleven is a good sister and Jonathan, well, you know more about him than I do, don’t you?” Will said with a laugh.

“I still can’t believe my sister is dating your brother…” Mike said.

“And you are dating my sister …” Will took another sip of his drink, which had more ice than the actual drink.

“I don’t think so,” Mike said, causing Will to stop paying attention to his food. “I don’t know, she’s different, she’s not like she used to be, I don’t know if she likes me anymore, now she only has time for Max …”

“Ladies and gentleman, the tables have turned,” Will laughed. “breaking news: Michael Wheeler, is feeling what it is to be left off and is being jealous!” They both laughed.

“What do you mean,” Mike made a confused look. “the tables have turned? You mean you were jealous of Eleven and Max?” Will stopped laughing and looked at his chicken bucket that was in the middle of his legs.

“It’s not that…” Will said.

“What is it, then?” Mike took a sip of his drink.

“Never mind, you would not understand.”

“Wouldn’t understand?” Mike said. “After everything we faced together? All that I did to save you? I wouldn’t understand?”