Right So This Happened.. (no art again sorry ;-;)

alright so as most of you know- for the last two years I've done FFA and raised rabbits.

I raised five in seventh grade; one of them got sick and died during that time. I gave away two of the rabbits and kept the other two; and they were amazing pets.

For the next year in ffa my dad and I tried breeding the rabbits so we could use their babies for the show. Well the female did get pregnant and had babies unexpectedly (we hadn't known). We were unprepared, and in a span of three days all the babies (there were seven-eight of them) had died.

So we had to get rabbits from the school, and I raised those instead. My dad said I could only keep one rabbit after the show was over, so I chose one and gave the rest away (including the two I had already had)

Well today one the rabbits I had gave away died. The people we gave her to got a new dog and the dog killed her.

that rabbit was the smallest rabbit; she had always been skinny and she was about two pounds less than the other rabbits and she was the sweetest thing. She was the only one who I could pick up without trouble, and she even liked it. I was originally going to keep her, but since I knew there was no hope for her in the show I started training the other rabbits and got attached to them more.

So I gave her away with the rest of them. I tried my best to make sure she was taken care of but once again I failed; just as I had failed the babies and my first rabbit.

I know I shouldn't blame myself- but she was mine just as the others were. Even when I had given her away; she was still mine. I was able to visit her once over the summer, and she was still skinny and loved being pet. She was amazing just as the others have been.

The people we gave her to named her Sugar; which is funny because that's the name of one of my other rabbits I had had. And I named the rabbit that I kept Buddy; which was the name of the male rabbit I had before as well.

Anyways; I'm just rambling at this point. But Sugar, and the rest of my rabbits, are in a better place now. It'll just take a little while for me to accept that..