Dang Kenna, Back At It Again With Those Dragons

It's been awhile since I've drawn some dragons XD I miss them! I wanted to develope Foresight's story more but while drawing this I thought more about her story and sorta completely redid it XD

Her story's time period before was after the war and Darkstalker and all that, but now the time is set during the war, probably a year or so before the Dragonets come out of the mountain. I changed Foresight's color too, but she does still have powers because she was born in Sanctuary! Which if you don't know, is basically a home for dragons who don't fight in the war, or arent in the Talons of Piece, so they're sorta inbetween. 

Anyways, she was born there under a half moon, so she has future vision, but it's not like, super amazing like Clearsight or Darkstalkers, but not absolutely horrible like Fatespeakers XD

But also not really vague like Moons. Moons powers are more for prophecy's than anything

Back to what I was saying, she was born under a half moon, got her powers, only her parents know about it blah blah blah

So this scene that I drew, is when Foresight is leaving Sanctuary to try and find the Nightwings, and the dragon to the left is her dad, who doesn't have a name yet, and Foresight is on the right, and they are saying their goodbyes.

Foresight's mom, three years before, already went back to the Nightwings, leaving Foresight and her dad in Sanctuary. Her dad loves her, and wants her to stay with him but also wants Foresight to be happy, so he lets her go anyways.

So then she goes and has adventures to try and find the Nightwings yada yada, I'll explain it more later, this is about as far as I've gotten with her story so far. I plan on developing it more later.

But yeah, that is all. It's the weekend now so I should be able to do stuff. Also those two tests I took? I actually feel really good about them! They weren't too hard!