Game Changer. (Reverse!AU) (Smut) (Dom!Connor & Bottom!Android!Hank)

Connor was a hard working person, stubbornly refusing to rest or in his own words: "being lazy and not finishing on time." He's persistent and will argue whenever felt like he needed to justify his actions, especially when lectured.

Hank knew enough about his owner to the point where he has to play 'Mom' and force him out of his chair to stop from working through a migraine.

Again.

Connor hated two things about this: A) he hated the fact that he was being treated like a bratty child. (Which, according to Hank, he is.) And B) he hated the fact that Hank was right all the time about his health. Not only that, but his alternative medicine of rest, food, and company worked like magic.

Why was it working? Sure, Hank was a smart, well built, handsome...

Really handsome.

Damn, what he wouldn't give to pound that perfect ass-

What he means is that Hank is smart, but wouldn't he use ACTUAL medicine instead of alternative? This bothered him to no end. He was planning on asking him about it.

Until one thing led to another.

Connor was currently feeling a bit moody, he didn't know exactly why either. He just felt like punching a wall. Anything would piss him off, his phone going off, how his legs were positioned when sitting, just about anything would set him off.

And Hank could tell.

As he heard small footsteps coming from the hallway, Hank turned around, smiling at the man in an oversized hoodie. "Good morning, Connor. I have prepared breakfast for you. Wash your hands, please." The Android asked politely. Hearing Hank's voice, Connor felt a little at ease. He mumbled a small 'thank you' before washing his hands in the kitchen sink.

Hank places Connor's plate on the table and stands patiently near it. Connor dries off his hands and slumps into his seat. Hank noticed his behavior and mood. He wanted to ask and check on him, but even doing that was like playing hot potato with lava: In this case, you do get burned.

Hank was a bit hesitant, but went ahead and asked. "Connor, how did you sleep?" He asked, taking a seat in front of him. "Like always: barely." He said. Hank was sure that he locked all of Connor's devices in another room. "Is there anything you would to talk to me about?" Hank asked, wondering if Connor's sleeping pattern had to do with him. Connor silently shook his head no.

"Even if I did, it wouldn't matter." He said, not even looking at the Android Infront of him. Hank slid his hand over Connor's, pulling back his synthetic skin and intertwining his fingers. "It matters to me." He said quietly. Connor wasn't affected. "Never say something you don't mean." He replied as he pulled his hand away.

Hank wasn't going to let him go that easily.

He leans over and grabs Connor by the hoodie, smashing his lips into his own. Connor didn't know how to react. Did he do that to prove a point? If so, what point? Hank released Connor from his grip after a while, letting what just happen set in. Connor blinked before pulling Hank back in for a kiss, this time much more deeper.

Hank gladly let him, kissing back and wrapping his arms around Connor's waist. Connor managed to take control and lead them to his bed and pin Hank on his back. Hank looked at the man above him with wide eyes, his LED glowing yellow. Connor smirked as he removed his uniform, leaving Hank naked. The Android felt a bit...lewd, for the lack of a better word.

Connor then surprised by shoving two fingers into him, stretching him out and scissoring him slowly yet sensually. He gasped a bit and huffed at the feeling of him being stretched as he slowly got harder by the second. "Didn't know you such a bottom, Hank.~" The man above him teases as he pumps his fingers in and out faster as he heard the Android below moan and mewl.

Hank's "breath" hitched as he felt Connor entering him slowly and carefully. He moaned softly, clutched onto Connor's hoodie like parasite to it's host. The man leaned down to kiss him, Hank tilting his head to the side to give him more room made it a Make-Out as he began thrusting and eventually picking up speed. The deviant below him started to let out much more audible moans and mewls into the kiss as he felt Connor hit a rather sensitive spot inside him.

"You feel so much more tight than I imagined.~" Connor growled against his neck, leaving bites and hickeys that looked like a little treasure map with bites as the lead and hickeys as little islands. "You act so confident and brave, yet here you are, moaning my name as I fuck you and make you mine.~" He continued, liking the feel of control he had over his machine. He didn't see him as a mindless machine, but more of a lover and a very handsome one, too. "Connor, fuck, harder...~" he pleased, feeling a bit embarressed he was begging like this.

Seeing him blushing a bright blue, hearing him moan his name and feeling his "heart" go crazy left him wanting more. He eventually started to pound into him, feeling his walls tighten around his twitching cock made him want to cum so badly. The Android below was completely overwhelmed with the feeling of pleasure like never before, especially considering he never had the thought of sex cross his mind. "Connor, I f-feel hot and my s-sytems are overheating~!" Hank whined to him, a bit scared and confused about why he felt like this.

Connor could tell he was close, the Android was leaker than a water pipe with all that pre-cum. Connor pounded mercilessly into his prostate, causing the deviant below to scream and moan in pleasure. He then halted as he held Hank's hips close, keeping him there as he came deeply and almost overflowing him with cum. Hank came almost immediately as his body shakes in delight. After catching their breaths and cleaning up after themselves, Connor felt smug as all hell as he was about to tell her why he fucked Hank.

But the Android was about 10 steps ahead of him.

"Sexual intercourse is one of the most recommended ways to release stress and anger as you are using your emotions to fuel the pace of the act." Hank said, completely destroying Connor's pride. "You're lucky i'm too tired to fuck you again." Connor spat, spooning him in their bed after showering together. Hank chuckled, holding him close and kissing his cheek. "I know, I know, you love me.~" he teases. Connor groans and shuts his eyes. "Shut up and sleep, Hank." He ordered. Hank smiled and kissed him goodnight. "Goodnight, Connor." He said, closing his eyes too.

".....goodnight."