Tourture Or Teasing? (Markus x Simon) (Smut)

It was like a silent competition between the two.

A constant back and forth.

Whenever Markus was focused on a painting or a Sketch, Simon would sneak up and tease him by either scaring him or kissing his neck.

When Simon was busy in deep thought or busying himself with tidying up something, Markus would come from behind and snake his arms around his waist slowly, asking him how he was.

And the others around them took notice. Some even played along and would alert one of them when the other was coming. Simon would strategically wait around corners for Markus to give him a kiss or hug him as he giggled.

Markus would wait for him in certain parts of the day for an opportunity to pounce on Simon, whether it be a seductive "Heeeyyyyy.~" whisper, or simply letting his hands roam on his sides or hips.

They don't really remember how or when it started but they sure as hell do remember how it ended.

Simon, covered in bite marks and hickeys from his thighs, chest, and neck.

Markus, little hickeys on his neck and claw marks on his shoulders and back.

It all went downhill when Simon took a huge risk.

Simon had a plan: wake up before Markus, find a sweater, shirt, etc. to wear, and look cute in it the whole day.

But with a twist: wearing nothing underneath.

He didn't tell anyone about it, other than North who gave him the idea. He kept it on the low, not wanting it to get too out of hand. He put on his arm sleeves and leggings (?) and covered himself up with Markus's coat. He made some tea for himself and some coffee for Markus. He set it on a table and waited for him to wake up.

Once he did, Simon greeted him a smile. "Good morning, Hun. How did you sleep?" Simon asked, putting down his cup of tea. Markus smiled to him as he sat up in bed. " 'Hun'? I think I have a better nickname." He said, stretching as he got up. "Do you want me to call you something else?" Simon asked, putting his cup down.

"Daddy."

At first, Simon was confused. But his face melted into one of realization and embarrassment. "MARKUS MANFRED!" He yelled. Markus chuckles, grinning as he watches Simon in a flustered mess. "You called?" He joked, taking a seat next to him and grabbing his cup of coffee. Simon gives him a pout. "If you expect me to call you that around others, forget it." He scolded, taking a sip from his cup.

Markus adverted his eyes, taking a long awkwardly audible sip from his coffee.

Simon almost choked on his tea.

"Y-You wish!" He scolded again, shoving Markus away as he scooted the other side of the couch. Markus chuckles, scooting closer. "Oh come on, I was joking." He said. Simon rolled his eyes as he scoots closer to Simon, trapping him at the end of the couch. Simon rolls his eyes he finished his tea. "Sure."

Markus puts an arm around Simon as he takes a big swig if his coffee. "So, any plans today?" He asked. "No, not really. I thought today we could just relax." He said, leaning on Markus. "Mmm, so what's with you wearing my shirt and coat?" Markus points out.

Simon almost forgot about his plan entirely.

"Well, I just wanted something comfy to wear the whole day." He defend. Markus lifted a brow, still not buying it. "But why my stuff specifically?" He pressures. Simon starts to trip over his words, saying whatever came to mind. "Because I like wearing your clothes." He answered simply, yet hesitantly.