"Malfoy?" Potter repeated, closer to the blond. "Look, I know we're not the best of friends right now-" Draco sucked in a breath, trying his best to listen to Potter but it was as though he had gone deaf. "But we cant do this." Potter whispered, gesturing between the two of them with a frown. Draco cursed at himself before giving into his urges, taking Potter's face in his hands and pressing his lips against the ravenette's in a bruising kiss. Potter's hands quickly raised up to Draco's biceps and it was as if he was making sure Draco wasn't going anywhere.

But the touch was soft. Draco hated it, but he couldn't not kiss Potter. He missed him. Merlin, he missed him and he knew Potter was doing what was asked of him. To move on, find someone. But Draco couldn't believe that even with him back, Potter chose to stay with Ginny.

He wrapped his arms around Potter, clinging to him as though his life depended on it while Potter's hands came up to Draco's face. The kiss deepened, much to Draco's satisfaction. But it isn't what he wanted. He wanted all of Potter, even when he was being a git. But Draco knew he couldn't have Potter now, but in the moment it couldn't cloud the feeing of their lips pressed together.

Potter pulled away first, staring up at Draco. He stepped back, inhaling sharply as mercury eyes stared at him.

"That wasn't right." Potter whispered. Draco was going to kill him. Or, he felt as though he might.

"How the bloody hell was that not right?!" He yelled, and that surprised Potter. Draco almost enjoyed how Potter jumped from the raised tone of his voice.

"Because I'm with Ginny!" Potter yelled back.

"You don't like her." Draco observed.

"That's a lie. I love her."

"Oh?" Draco laughed, startling Potter. "You love her? That's such bullshit!"

"Shut up, Malfoy!" Potter yelled. "You have no right to be mad at me."

"No- I'm sorry, no right?! I was your bloody boyfriend-"

"A year ago. A whole fucking year ago, Draco." Potter scowled, his hands angrily at his sides. "I sat in your room through the holidays, doing nothing but sitting and crying. Then came summer, and no amount of letters made me feel better. Not from Ron, not Hermione, but hell! They knew. Hermione is why you're here! That infuriates me, Malfoy! She knew, and I didn't. Someone who hates you knew, but I didn't." He frowned, and Draco just stared at him blankly waiting for him to continue.

"When I came back, and Ginny and I got close, I was okay. I started becoming a tad bit happy and then you," He seethed. "You and a bunch of Death Eaters show up!"

"That-"

"Was your fault." Potter huffed. "For bloody sake, they knew you were alive! But I, yet again, didn't."

Draco stood with his mouth agape, unable to form words.

"You know what the worst part was?" Potter sniffled. He had begun crying, Draco hasn't noticed. He was too focused on the jabs coming at him. "I saw you." Potter whispered.

"You-" Draco muttered, "saw me?"

"Everyday. Every damn day, Malfoy." Potter yelled. "I saw you and I heard your voice in my head, and it hurt. It hurt so much! More than anything I'd ever felt and all I wanted to do-"

"Harry!" Ron interrupted, turning the corner. Harry turned around and Ron frowned, walking up to him. "What the bloody hell is happening in here?"

"Nothing." Harry mumbled, keeping his head down as he leaned towards Ron. Draco stared at him blankly before scowling at him, pushing past both Ron and Harry and leaving the lavatory.

Harry let out a deep sigh, closing his eyes as his hands relaxed at his sides. Ron placed a soothing hand on Harry's back, frowning.

"Are you sure you're alright, mate?" He asked. Harry nodded. "Let's go." Ron whispered, wrapping an arm around Harry's shoulders as they walked out of the lavatory together.

Meanwhile, Draco had left Hogwarts by port-key. It was one he had hidden before he became a Death Eater in order to escape to a place he used to feel at home at.

Malfoy Manor was now a completely different place. It was dark and cold, no longer the home Draco once knew. Entering the Manor was nerve-wracking, but he had no other choice. He didn't believe he had a choice.

"Hello?" Draco whispered, turning the hall to the dining area. Sat at the long table were Narcissa, Lucius, Bellatrix, Severus and of course - the Dark Lord.

"Draco." Narcissa whispered.

"How nice of you to join us!" Bellatrix exclaimed, shifting in her chair to face him. "Come, sit!" She demanded.

He walked slowly towards the table, afraid of what might be done to him. Draco hadn't ever been afraid. The past year and a half had been the first time he experienced true fright. He took the seat between his mother and father, smiling sadly at his mother. Lucius Malfoy looked at Draco as though he had three heads and that made the blond uneasy.

No one spoke to him, not even Voldemort. The Death Eaters discussed plans to destroy Hogwarts, bring down Dumbledore and Harry Potter. Draco did not speak unless spoken to, which he rarely ever did. He had changed since Voldemort showed and it wasn't just because he was afraid of death. No. He had conquered that. He was more so afraid of what would occur after the fact.

"Draco!" His father seethed, snapping him out of his thoughts. Draco looked over at his father and he could've been petrified by the look on Lucius' face. "Have you forgotten what you're here for?"

"I'm sorry, Father?" Draco muttered, confused.

"Potter." Lucius spat. Draco's breath hitched, before he sighed shakily. He knew the consequences of coming back, the consequences of walking into the Manor and sitting down.. He knew it all. But Draco hated Potter. He hurt because of the insufferable prat and he hated Potter for making him feel that way. He shouldn't had such a hold over him.

Draco nodded at his father. "Yes." He spoke up, shifting to look at Voldemort. "You should be able to enter the school in the next few days, my Lord."

The Dark Lord smiled in his own horrific way and nodded, his snake Nagini slithering around beside him on the large seat at the head of the table in which Voldemort sat. He didn't speak a word to Draco and that worried the blond, but when he was dismissed he couldn't have ran out faster than he did.

*******

1676 words..
I'm really slacking but I'm
struggling with school so
here ya go.