A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 48 - Capturing Enemies

Chapter 48 - Capturing Enemies

Before we left the Floria Forest, we agreed on spliting up into groups to find members of Oracion Seis. We heard from our masters that members were locating in Magnolia and outside of Magnolia. 

Natsu, Happy, Wendy, and Carla chose to stay in the Floria Forest

Lucy, Aurelie, Erza, Gray, and Ichiya

Lyon and Shelly chose to go somewhere outside of Magnolia

Hibiki, Eve, Ren, and me chose to search in Magnolia

If either of the groups found a member of Oracion Seis, they were to shoot a firework of their magic into the sky.

And so, we went to our chosen locations.

--

"Why did you choose to come with me?", I asked.

"We can't leave a young lady like you alone," Hibiki said with a smile.

I smiled back as we stopped in the streets of Magnolia. "Alright. Ren you can take the streets. Eve you can look around the river. I will go with you," Hibiki said as Ren and Eve nodded in agreement.

"I'll look in the park," I said.

They looked at me, "Are you sure?", Hibiki asked, "Like I said, we can't leave someone like you alone."

I looked at them with confident eyes, "Yes. I am really sure. I am stronger than you think I am. Besides, I met one of the members there."

They reacted with surprise.

"Don't worry. I'll be able to handle it."

They continued to look at me with surprised eyes. Hibiki closed his eyes and smiled, "Very well then. Let's go guys!"

"H-Hibiki?", Ren said with surprise.

"She said enough to convince me. All we can do.....is believe that she will be okay. She is a S-Class Wizard after all," Hibiki said to Ren with a smile as he and Eve walked away, with a goodbye wave. Ren's eyes were in awe as he watched me walk away, with my hair blowing back and forth because of the breeze. 

He kept looking at me and then he walked away.

--

I approached the park with caution as I walked towards it, watching my surroundings. I stopped in front of the tree and leaned against the tree, looking both ways.

I sighed, "Seems like Midnight is not here...."

"I am here," a voice said within the bushes.

Midnight walked outside of the bushes and showed himself in front of me. "Hello, Melanie. Nice to see you again.."

I looked at him with angry eyes.

"What's with that expression, Melanie? Aren't you happy to see me?"

I huffed as I looked to the side folding my arms, "In your dreams."

He rushed up to me and grabbed my arm, "You think you are all that, don't you."

I tried to get out of his grip, but I couldn't.

"Aww. Little miss perfect can't get out of my grip. How impressive..."

I clenched my teeth with anger as I pointed my index finger to the sky, unleashing rainbow firework using my magic.

Midnight and everyone else inside and outside of Magnolia reacted with surprise.

"This magic....", Erza said.

Everyone looked up at the sky and found the firework.

"It's Melanie!", Natsu said.

"Seems like Melanie found someone," Lyon said.

Hibiki, Eve, and Ren rushed towards us.

I pushed Midnight aside. "Hibiki! Eve! Ren!"

"Right!", they yelled in unison.

"Get away from her!", Hibiki yelled.

Hibiki: Force-Blast!

Eve: White Fury!

Ren: Aerial Shot!

Midnight was pushed away. "Shoot!", he yelled. "This is just the beginning, you people of the light!"

He disappeared.

"He disappeared!", Eve yelled.

"Where did he go?", Hibiki asked.

I closed my eyes as I felt the breeze go through my hair. "He...", I opened my eyes with surprise and looked at them, "He went to your guild!"

They reacted with surprise.

"No way!", Hibiki yelled. "We have got to go there now!"

Hibiki started to run away.

"Wait! What about everyone else?", I asked.

He looked at me, "I will contact them."

A keyboard appeared with a screen.

"Y-You use Archive magic?", I asked.

"Yes. Yes I do," he said with a smile.

"Th-That's cool," I replied.

"Now I have to find everyone's location.....now.....send. Okay, I sent the location where we should meet up to their minds."

Everyone reacted with surprise as a loading bar appeared on top of their heads.

"Midnight is heading towards Blue Pegasus?", Erza asked.

"We must stop them!", Gray yelled.

"The Blue Pegasus guild is not far from here!", Lyon yelled.

Erza, Natsu, Lyon and me yelled, "Let's go!", in unison as everyone else nodded in agreement.

We all ran towards the guild.

"We are going to stop you Midnight! Just wait and see!", I thought.

--

Midnight walked towards the Blue Pegasus guild and smiled as the rest of the members of Oracion Seis appeared.

"Shall we?", he asked.

"We shall," they replied.

They walked closer and then.....

BOOM!!!

A beam of light was unleashed.

All that was left was the rubble of the guild, the members, and the master of Blue Pegasus in shock.

What is Midnight's plan?!