8. God Of Magic.

KING LOKI POV:
As Lady Sif and I fight Hela's army I notice my siblings making their way towards the bifrost "Sif." She turns to me and smiles "I am going to follow my siblings, stay safe for me, my love." I give her a quick peck on the lips "Do not worry, my King, we will protect Asgard for you, when you return they will all be dead." I give her a smile before teleporting close to my siblings, I take off my helmet and watch from the shadows as they force the bifrost open, I then teleport even closer. As soon as they step through, they are followed by Hela's wolf, Fenris, I take one last look at Asgard and whisper "Keep them safe Heimdall." Then I step through the bifrost.

Hopefully S.H.I.E.L.D will straight away pick up on the bifrost and dispatch the Avengers, I don't want my siblings to win Midgard.

As soon as I land I teleport behind a nearby tree so I'm not spotted, I listen to them talk "Brother, where are we?" "Uh, I'm not sure." I glance around to see we are in a field along a treeline, there is a forest surrounding most of it, but I can see buildings not very far away, North of our current position, Thor has spotted them too as he points "Let's go find out where on Midgard we have landed." As they walk through the middle of the field I teleport as far as I can to the buildings and take a look around. I stay hidden as people walk by, I try to get as much information as I can.

That person definitely spoke English, so probably Britain or America, great that doesn't really narrow it down. At least this is only a small town rather than a huge city, but I'm sure they'll make their way to one as soon as they have the chance. I need to keep them away from the mortals.

I teleport behind the trio, who are about half way across the field "You need to stop." They turn to face me, Hela smirks "Why don't you go back to your precious Asgard and protect it, because I have an army." "So do I sister and so did Thor, but he didn't win, did he? And I believe the Goddess of war can handle Asgard's protection without me." I straighten myself up "As King of Asgard it is my duty to protect Midgard also." "Loki." She steps closer to me "Do you really want to kill us?" "Of course not. I never said anything about killing you." "So you think it reasonable to lock us away for eternity? How is that fair!?"

" "So you think it reasonable to lock us away for eternity? How is that fair!?"

Of course it's not fair, but they must be punished.

"Justice isn't always fair, you have committed crimes, you will serve the consequences." Thor steps forwards "Brother, what did we do wrong?" "Really!? Hela broke the law of visiting Jotunheim and committed treason. You, brother, you committed the same first crime and also intended to slay them all, which caused more trouble for Asgard so father banished you. Then after returning you went to a Titan because you wanted to rule and once again became unworthy. Then you attack Midgard, which is under our protection! Then sister returns and you both work together to kill our parents! YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN CELLS!" Thor takes a step back and I take a few deep breaths.

Calm down, you don't want to do something you'll regret.

"Brother, I have never seen you this angry before." I look to my younger brother, who looks very surprised, then to my sister who has a devious smirk on her face "Oh, I like this. Loki, you want us to suffer, but you're going to have to do a lot better than a cell on Asgard if you want to hold us." "Don't you worry, I will find you a much more suitable cell on some Godforsaken planet, where you will never come across another living soul or any means of escape, your powers will be stripped from you as you are cast away!" "You will miss us, that's why you can't kill us, you need us. Loki, we're family, we lov-"

She never loved me.

"Don't you dare tell me you love me! When we children you never paid me any attention, only Thor. You and I shared both of the same parents, but that meant nothing to you. You may be my siblings, but you are not getting any special treatment for it, you will suffer the consequences of your actions." She straightens up "Very well." She pulls out two swords and elbows Thor, he allows his electricity to surround him "Then we'll just have to kill you, King Loki."

They leave me no choice...

I place my helmet on my head and feel my magic flowing throughout my body as I prepare myself to fight to the death. Then I hear the voice of an angel "Hey Wizard, need a hand?" I look up to see two S.H.I.E.L.D flying vehicles approaching, I remove my helmet and bow "That would be much appreciated Lady Antoinette." Thor's electricity fades away and Hela holds her swords facing the grass below our feet. Lady Antoinette gives me a thumbs up through one of the windows, they back up about a yard and land, blocking my view of the small town ahead.

I'm glad they're here, this will go much easier, there will be no escape, they will either die or be captured.

My siblings glare at me, Hela speaks "You would enlist the help of mortals to defeat us?" "As a matter of fact, yes. You see, these mortals are rather powerful. They are made up of a strong soldier, a woman of iron, a human spider, a woman who could burn you via touch and an excellent archer. These mortals are more than capable and with me by their side, you will be defeated. Unless you wish to surrender." "Not a chance, I will not fall to mortals, they will fall to us!" They turn to face the Avengers, as the Avengers start to surround my siblings I realise something, there are more of them.

Who are all these people, did they bring S.H.I.E.L.D Agents with them?

I approach Lady Antoinette who is in her silver armour "Lady Antoinette, I am very glad to see you."