4. Tony Stark.

TONY STARK POV:
After asking us some questions and making sure we're not lying about any of this he provides us with some food and access to the nearest restroom. After being there for about an hour we get into a conversation about events, the Director and I seem to be doing most of the talking "So, I want to know how different our worlds really are, so other me said about Thor and Black Widow doing the 2012 New York attack?" "That's right, Thor wanted to rule, the Avengers were brought together to stop him, Black Widow rescued him from here. The battle began and they were both imprisoned, is that not the way it happened on your world?"

Definitely not!

"Loki, Thor's adopted brother attacked, Thor helped us stop him, the Avengers at the time were all of us accept for Wilson." "Adopted brother?" Point Break speaks "Does other me not have one?" "He has siblings, but they are related by blood." "Siblings? Who?" "Loki and Hela." He shakes his head confusingly, I speak "So Pepper kept extremis, in my world I cured her and you said you have a Doctor Banner?" "Yes, the Avengers medic." Bruce takes a shaky breath "Not a scientist? I'm both." "Not a scientist, no, she's very intelligent though."

She probably never became the Hulk then. Wait, something didn't sound right about that sentence... SHE!?

Bruce's eyes almost pop out of his head "S-She?" "Yes, Dr Bobbie Banner." "She... wow." Then the Director makes an incorrect statement "It's crazy how different the past half a dozen years have been." I question it "Half a dozen?" "Yeah, well everything started going crazy from the moment Thor's hammer landed on Earth." "That was only 3 years ago..." He crosses his arms over his chest, for the first time we see his hands, both are flesh "No... It's late 2017 right now."

Time is different on this world too!?

Bruce and I look at each other in shock, Spangles speaks "We were at the end of 2014 when we left our world, we've only just discovered Buck was the Winter Soldier a matter of months ago. S.H.I.E.L.D fell and Sam only just joined the team a couple weeks ago." "Oh, well we'd better not talk about events anymore then, I'll make sure the team know that. Speaking of the team, how would you like to meet them?" We all nod "Excellent." He clicks his earpiece "Hill, I need a quinjet ready for departure in 5 minutes... Stark, I want you on that quinjet, don't be late." We quickly finish our drinks and follow the Director to the landing bay.

I'm so excited!

We arrive at the quinjet "Do any of you know how to fly it? This is one of ours so JARVIS can't get to the controls."

Other me has a JARVIS too!?

Clint and Natasha have a silent conversation, the Director watches, they both nod and Clint steps forwards "I'll fly it." "Good." He looks between the two assassins and smiles "Have a safe journey." He walks away and clicks his earpiece "STARK! Get your iron butt to the landing bay!" He leaves us alone, we all get comfy, Natasha would sit up front with Clint, but other Tony will need to show him the way. After a few minutes a woman catches our attention as she speaks in a flirtatious voice "Hello there." We all look to the back of the quinjet where a woman is standing with her legs spread a bit, her arms folded across her chest and a smirk on her face.

Well... she's something.

The woman strides towards us, she has short black hair and beautiful blue eyes, she's wearing a pair of jeans, smart flat shoes and a coat wrapped around her "Might want to close your mouths boys, I'm not single." We all look around at each other, Natasha is trying not to laugh, she speaks "Who are you?" The woman holds out a hand to her, Natasha shakes it "Tony Stark, genius, billionaire, philanthropist." Our mouths drop open again and Natasha's hand falls to her side.