6-posh

This one is dedicated to @anjila2 . Really thanks for your support it .

I had so much things in my bag. Don't consider me mad but it is a very valuable thing for me.

I freshen myself that's when I feel a moment . I stop and look around.

You might be thinking I am scared.
Ha no.

Once in the orphanage a thief got in and he tried to rob my I mean my things and I was just 10 at that time . I took a lamp and give a nice one on his precious jewel.

I took hold of a guy and forcefully make him fall down and give a nice awesome blow.
And I did hear him saying about not to do so.

If he didn't wanted this why did he come here. If you enter my territory that too without my consent then you should get my piece of mind.

And with just one on the floor all realised they came to a wrong house and after that I didn't see even one.

I dusted the imaginary dust.

Ha they are playing with me.

I may look like an innocent but don't consider me one.

Because I was in orphanage itself they had named me the Mischievous .

I take the food and eat it happily.

******Next day

(Outfit above )

I look at the box that I took from that guy yesterday.

And my phone rang.

Unknown: come down

Me:excuse me

Unknown. come downstairs.

Me. Who the hell are you to order me.

I hang the phone. Simply calling random people and ordering them.

I take my bag that's when the door bell ring. I go and open my door.

Its the guy from yesterday whose precious box is with me.

"Can't you just listen to what I said woman " he started barking at me.

I look at him confused

He closes his fist.

"You had just to come down when I called you. " he said

Now it hit me . he called!!!!!!!

"It isn't the way you talk to woman and you were talking as if you are my .......my someone who can order me " he looked at me weirdly.

I don't know how to express what a mother or father or siblings do.

Beacuse I never had one and never experienced one.

"How did you get my number " I asked.

He didn't leave one more question and dragged me from my home to his car and practically pushed me in it.

I got angry.
He put his seatbelt.
"Who the hell do you think ."

"I need to return that so called bag to you and you would return that box. Now I need your corporation like I have to you. Now do shut up and I can get anyone's number . Yours was easy because you had no other things" he said so coolly.

That did hurt me a bit but I replaced it with a angry face.

He stopped at some posh looking place. And he opened his side.

"Now am I supposed to say to the princess to also open that delicate door and get out " he looked at me .

"You just need to say don't act all so dramatic Mister" I said and he frowned ha.

But when I came outside he was giving me that evil smirk.

Its nothing Tinley nothing. He's trying to make me weak that's it.

 He's trying to make me weak that's it