First meet//

this book is full of my imaginations & inspirations,keep your unkind comments to yourself unless it's proper and beneficial  feedback,thanks xx
SEQUEL HAS BEEN RELEASED TOO: Come back,Alpha
•••

Kim Hana

- Outcast of Seoul High

-Pretty,(to others she isn't)

-Moved to Korea from Los Angeles

-Shy,yet cray cray

-17 years old

-Lives with her grandmother (find out reason why later)

Jeon Jungkook

-Badass in Seoul High

-Overly protective

-Kingka with his gang called Bangtan aka BTS

-Maknae of the gang

-17 years old

-Werewolf

-Cold on the outside,Sweet and charming on the inside

Hana's POV

New school. New friends. Worst of all,new life all over again.

I moved to Seoul,Korea just this year after 3 years of trying to have a new start in Los Angeles,America.

Eomma passed away when I was 13 due to lung cancer.

Appa left me when Eomma left us.

Now I'm stuck in Korea,yipee.

When my grandmother and I moved back into my old apartment,all the horrible memories flooded in.

"Hun,put all your stuff upstairs, the ones that you do not want put it in the attic,"Grandmother instructed.

I found a photo with Eomma and I placed it on my bedside table.

My room hasn't changed at all just cracks on the walls and purple paint starting to tear off.

"Better prepare for your first day tomorrow!" My grandmother yelled from downstairs.

Ugh the uniform is so eww though. Green shirt and a blue skirt? Hell no. Although I'm not as rich as you think I am,I have a sense of good taste for fashion.

I quickly ate my dinner and hugged my grandmother goodnight.

*Next morning*

I woke up with a huge glum on my face.

"Someone's grumpy today and it's the first day Hana," My grandmother said while chomping on her cereal.

"Tired," I finally spoke.

After that, I took a shower and left for school.

Jungkook's POV

*whack*

"OW Aishhh," Lee Myung Dae winced in pain,clinging onto his sleeve.

Another boring day, Bangtan were in our usual hang-around room.

Taehyung reading his comic book,Jin Hyung plugged in his earphones and is listening to music. The rest of us,well, playing around with this skinny guy.

"Hey Jungkook! Hit him again!" Namjoon said.

Then all of them began to chant my name repeatedly,"JUNGKOOK! JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"Now,now."

The whole crowd silenced.

"Time to play fair," I said.

"You." I pointed my finger at him,"Come here." Signalling him to step forward.

Jimin pushed him forward,making him almost slip and fall.

"So, let's play fair alright? I already hit you so YOU,my friend,get to choose Option one:
Hit me,yes throw the ball at me.
Option two:Throw it at my leader." I said pointing at Namjoon. He then gave me a nasty look but didn't say a word.

"So what's it gonna be huh?"

Myung Dae paused.

"Hurry up man, we don't have all day," I whined.

He threw the baseball,with force, and it landed in our glass cabinet filled with snacks.

"WHY THE HELL SHOULD I DO THAT? THE 7 OF YOU ARE NOTHING BUT IDIOTS!" Myung Dae yelled at me,trying to cool down his temper.

"You shouldn't have said that," I smirked.

Hoseok grabbed him by the collar and punched him in the face.

*Bell rings*

"OOOOH bell rang, wish I could stay and play with you."

"Have fun Myung Dae we'll see each other in our next session yeah?" I then pat him on the shoulder.

The 7 of us left our room,leaving Myung Dae inside.

Hana's POV

*Bell rings*

Phew! I'm early thank god.

I rushed to the general office and got my brand new books and locker passcode plus,new time table.

Okay Class 7C.

I rushed to my classroom,bumping into a boy around my age.

"Oi! Watch where you're going!" The boy had jet-black hair and brown eyes.

"Um..sorry about that," I bowed and walked past 6 other guys he was with.

7C at last after climbing up 5 god damn levels of the stairs.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Ah! You must be the new student?" A man with huge glasses asked politely.

"Mm..ne."

"Please introduce yourself to the class."

Christ,why do you have to do this to me.

"Annyeonghaesayo,Kim Hana imida," I said and bowed politely,giving a fake bright smile.

"Well it's great to have you in our class Hana,why not have a seat next to Jeon Jungkook?" He ushered me to the seat.

"Now,lets continue with the class shall we?" The teacher said.

"By the way Hana,the name's Mr Park,"this new teacher of mine said.

Oh it's that boy I bumped into! I quickly sat down,grabbed my books from my backpack and paid attention to what Mr Park was saying. While this Jungkook here was whistling away and doodling on a sheet of paper.

"Why are you looking at me?" He asked coldly.

"Nothing," I said and looked away.

Geez. Not to mention rude.