Add on the fact that everyone thought he was a violent killer who'd taken his mother's life, and you had a child that swore that his heart was going to swell and explode in his chest, but then he thought of Tomura. That's right this man wouldn't hurt him, he'd been protecting him for so long. And that felt good, to know that there was someone that cared. Even if he wasn't his father.

Izuku noticed multiple kids holding their parent's hands and felt left out but didn't want to aggravated Tomura anymore than he already had. So he settled for grabbing onto his pant leg.

Tomura was brought out of his thoughts when he felt a little tug on his pants and looked down to see his little charge holding onto him. He didn't understand, why the hell was he touching him? Then he saw the other kids and instantly knew why he was doing what he was doing. He pulled the little hand off of him which made the boy whine but he shushed him by offering his pinky as a substitute. Izuku immediately grabbed it and beamed up Tomura who just kept staring ahead and walking. Like he'd ever let him know that it had made his heart skip a beat just a tad.

Finally they reached the school and saw Kota standing there waiting for them with Ochako. Tomura and Izuku stopped a few feet away from them so the former could crouch down to eye level with the child.

"I want you to listen to the teachers and Toga. Don't cause any unnecessary problems. And don't get hurt because we have no one with a healing quirk and no one can take you to a hospital."

"Yes Tomu."

"Good boy."

He watched him run up to Kota and get taken by the hand into the school, leaving only Toga, Tomura, and Ochako outside.

"Something wrong Uraraka?"

"A lot of things are wrong, but there's only one that's of grave importance. Jikan, did you find him?"

"Dabi and I should be able to find him today so we'll let you know."

"Right."

"Anything else?"

"Not at the moment other than the fact that I can't stand either of you."

"Feeling's mutual now get lost before you piss me off."

She gave them both a glare before walking off.

"You know what to do."

"You can count on me~"

Toga walked into the school after the boys, leaving Tomura by himself for the first time in two weeks.

Dabi was waiting for him when he returned and greeted him with a simple nod of his head.

"You see the squirt off?"

"Hm, Toga's got this."

"You know that if a problem arises we probably won't be able to get either of them back."

"Hopefully it won't come to that, now what do you have for me?"

"Could be nothing, but then again it could be something. There's been sightings of multiple old geezers going on about how they were in their twenties just yesterday, sound like our guy?"

"Indeed, first we'll check the victims and see what they know and then we'll pay a visit to our old friend."

Tomura prepared to head out again but stopped when he felt Dabi's eyes on him, the teen normally just did as he was asked without further command but not this time.