Truth or dare 10

Começar do início

Back with everyone else

JPOV

 “Well then Carlisle I dare you to walk to work up the stairs to your office pick something up and walk back naked!” said Jasper “easy!” said Carlisle “wait I have not finished naked and at human speed” everyone broke down laughing “Oh shit” said Carlisle stripping down and starting to walk to the door “My own children you do this to me” Carlisle said trying to make people feel sorry for him “Yes, children do to this to smug....” Emmett started “Bastards” Esme finished smiling “You got yourself into this dear and I am not getting you out of it”. On the way to the hospital nothing eventful happened parents covering their children’s eyes turning their backs or just shouting plain abuse at Carlisle all with feelings of disgust.

EPOV

Thoughts of the people where so funny driving behind Carlisle got everyone opinions which were quite disturbing  wow how is it that big, oh I want to slide that and thoughts the words of abuse being shouted also caused some problems when Emmett pulled a police radio out of the glove pocket as it flicked into life and placed onto the dash “How did you get a police radio” I asked “Nicked it last time I was arrested I got bored alright” Emmett shouted as he got weird looks we need offices to make their way to the hospital where we are getting reports of a man streaking in broad daylight down the main street towards the hospital witnesses say it doctor Cullen.” “This chief Swan, I am in the area of the hospital and making my way to the hospital” “SHIT!” said everyone. I knew this was going to end badly. Within a matter of minutes Carlisle was in handcuffs and in the back of a police car. I wonder how Carlisle is going to explain to his in law how he happened to be naked in the middle of Main Street at 6pm.

CPOV

This is bad extremely bad and Charlie any other police office could have come and got me but why my son’s wife’s father why. HELP EDWARD I HAVE NO REASON TO GET OUT OF THIS I shouted in my mind.

EPOV

I heard Carlisle screams and said “Guys we need to go bail Carlisle out I believe he has been knocked down a peg or two” Everyone laughed even Esme as we drove to police station to bail Carlisle out. He only got a warning thanks to my Bella and we went home happy that he did not get anything worst but reading Alice’s thoughts he would be the talk of the town for a couple of weeks minimum I smiled.

When we arrived back at the house the whole room was in silence scared of who Carlisle would choose.

CPOV

Be Afraid be very afraid I said in my head Edward’s face dropped. “Truth or dare, Emmett” I said

EDPOV

Carlisle was singing the gummy bear song in his head to stop me seeing what his truth or dare for Emmett was. “Dare” said Emmett “I am not scared!” Gunny bear continued to be sung in Carlisle head. I looked at Alice she shrugged not knowing what Emmett dare was. She then gasped I went to read her mind but before I had the chance Carlisle told us the dare “Emmett my son I dare you to not have sex with Rosalie for a month” “WHAT!” shouted everyone in the room even Esme knew that this dare was near impossible for Emmett to do from her thought was he punishing us.

CPOV

Haha Edward enjoy the next few nights!

JPOV

The first one to talk after Carlisle said his dare and he was not very happy with it “YOU SON OF A BITCH” he shouted at the top of his lungs. Rosalie and Alice where in a state of shock, I was a well I knew I would have to have my emotion in check if Emmett was going to achieve this dare “Carlisle” said Esme trying to talk him out of it with her eyes. “No” said Carlisle looking away from Esme puppy dog eyes “I will do it and prove you wrong” said Emmett edging away from Rosalie. She smiled in pride. Well who is going to be next?

EMPOV

No Looking Edward, I can mentally scare you with one thought he winced “Eddie Truth or dare” “I AM NOT EDDIE IT’S EDWARD and truth” he replied “Pussy” shouted everyone except his Bella “Fine, Dare” Oh the joys of peer pressure I smirked without thinking I shouted “I Dare you Edward to go to a gay bar and be a stripper for a night” the reactions around the room where extremely different. Alice was a sheer horror most likely from the visions of the dare, Jasper was of pure enjoyment he and I was going to enjoy this. Esme and Bella where off sheer horror as well but in contrast Rosalie and Carlisle where of joy. HAHA I win shouted in my head Edward pinched his nose “I will do it”

Meanwhile with Seth and Nessie

As Seth and I leaned forward for our first kiss my phone went off “Sorry Seth” I said before answering it “Hey Auntie Alice, How’s my favourite aunt” “Never mind me you and Seth Ahhhhhhhh you make such a cute couple you did say yes didn’t you, Have you kissed yet you and Seth make a better couple than you and Jake we all hated him you know we are so going shopping when you get back for cute date outfits and also you father is going to strip at a gay bar“Yes I did, No we have not, I did kinda know of course and of course” the last answer did sound right I went through what Auntie Alice said then it clicked Dad in a gay bar “Auntie is mum aware that dad is going to strip in a gay bar” Seth mouth dropped and we walked towards his car with the phone on speaker “Of Course your mother is not happy but aware of it and so is granddad and grandma aware of what their son is about to do the dares got a bit extreme after we decided to knock your granddad down a peg or two after bragging about his games with Aro” “ Ok I will see you there” How do you know the address“Uncle Emmett went there with Auntie Rosalie when he was babysitting me a couple of years ago” I heard a shouts from the phone of “Nessie you promised that would be kept between us” and “EMMETT YOU TOOK MY DAUGHTER TO A GAY BAR?” “Ok bye” I said before dropping myself into any other trouble. “Well that was interesting” said Seth not sure what the hell to say “ Well we better go to see your dad strip in a gay bar your aunt and uncle took you to when you where a baby, God I never thought I would say those words in the same sentence” “Hey you know my family are ass crazy” I said trying to defend my family and failing on epic portion.