Chapter 5

*Edited Verison*

Warning: This part does have some bad language

APOV

When I came around I was laying on mine and Jasper's bed god that vision was really really bad. Jasper was sat there holding my hand "Jazzy" I said "Alice! Are you ok" he asked worried I smiled then thinking what the vision was about brought my mood down "Yeah I am fine Jazz, Where's Edward!" "Well as soon as you passed out Edward started swearing his head off even with Nessie in the room. So Bella took him to the cottage! Why was he swearing his head off?" "Well I had a vision of Jacob escaping from his prison and his eyes where sick with revenge and then I saw very small snippets of Renesmee and Seth, then them dead." "WHAT!" shouted Jasper his face was hard as stone and stuck in a worried position. "WHEN??WHERE??HOW??" shouted Jasper

"I need to speak to everyone now" demanded I as I got up vertigo hit me and I fell luckily Jasper was there to catch me. "Alice please be careful you need to rest otherwise you will turn into Bella" said Jasper I laughed Jasper always brought my mood up when I was down "I heard that" shouted Bella. I started thinking more about the vision then I heard a crack and with that Jasper and I ran downstairs to see a fist shaped mark in the wall and the glass wall scattered "Edward Cullen why the hell did you do that" shouted Bella "sorry Bella I was trying to make sense of the vision. Edward must of read my thoughts" I said "That is ok Alice, Edward please calm done there are 8 of us and I don't think the wolves would want Jacob to hurt Renesmee he will not get anywhere near her."

EPOV - Bad language alert -

Alice had just collapsed on the floor from her vision. But I was not worried about her the snippet of information I got was fighting "That fucking bastard I will kill him if he goes anywhere near my daughter I will snap him in two drown him I will fucking kill him the fucking cunt" I shouted forgetting Nessie was in the room " Edward Anthony Cullen mind your language" shouted Bella as she pulled me from the room " Nessie stay here I need to talk to your father" said Bella whilst dragging me from the room. Oh god I am a dead man!!

BPOV

How could Edward say those words in front of Nessie I know he was angry so was I but he did not need to. I felt my angry rise. JASPER HALE. "JAPSER I am angry as it is you do not need to make me angrier, Alice control your husband" I shouted towards the house I heard a slap and an ouch "Sorry Bella" replied Alice and Jasper. Now I knew that Alice was ok. That was a relief but now back to the problem with Nessie and my swearing husband.  Carlisle and Esme came out to talk to me and Edward. "Edward, Bella I think it may be best if we move away for Renesmee's safety I was thinking maybe our house is Florida" Esme said "Esme, I do not want to pull you guys away from what we have here and Carlisle career and Nessie and the wolves" "I think it would be best Bella just for a while" agreed Edward "Fine let me speak to everyone and Edward you and I still need to have a talk about what just happened" I replied as I walked back inside "Guys Esme, Carlisle and Edward think that it would be a good idea if we move to Florida for a few months what do you guys think?"