Chapter 7

Apov

I woke up not remembering anything only something big was coming I opened my eyes to find my whole family looking over me. "Alice! Are you alright? What did you see?"Oh God I can't remember what the vision was Edward help I screamed in my mind "Alice can't remember and neither can I, This is not good!" said Edward with an annoyed look on his face "What do you mean Edward?" asked Carlisle "I mean I saw the visions but forgot them! How can vampires forget? How is that possible?" Edward was getting really annoyed and he started shouting and pacing running his hands through his hair. "Jasper? If you please?" Said Bella calmly Edward then quietened down "Thank you" she replied "Well I am going" said Renesmee as she grabbed her bag and her keys to her Ferrari and was about to walk out of the door. "Wait!" said Bella "Jasper could you take her please? I need to talk to Alice and Edward" "Course Bella" he said as he grabbed his keys and walked to the garage with Renesmee in tow "Alice calm down and love you and Eddie good luck" he said before closing the door between the lounge and the garage "Love you to Jazzie" Shouted I "For the last time I do not like Eddie it's Edward not Eddie" shouted Edward "Chill Eddie" said Emmett and before I knew it he was in the wall "Edward!" shouted Bella "Behave or else!" she said I got a vision of Edward sat outside the cottage alone and I laughed "not funny Alice" said Edward walking upstairs "So is" said I as I jumped off the couch feeling much better and walking over to the computer "Time to Shop"

Meanwhile with Jasper and Renesmee

NPOV

Uncle Jasper shut the door between the lounge and the garage as we walked to the cars we heard a crunch and Mummy shout at Daddy behave or else "What happened?" I asked. Auntie Rosalie walked into the garage from the lounge "Uncle Emmett call your dad Eddie and your dad threw him into the wall" "haha serves Uncle Emmett right" said I "Yes it does" said Auntie Rosalie louder enough for Uncle Emmett to reply "Come on Rose  it was funny!" Uncle Jasper walked over to the car keys rack and picked up the keys to Auntie Alice's Porsche my favourite car and unlocked it "Sorry Nessie, Jasper you can't take the Porsche I am waiting for a part" said Auntie Rosalie walking out of the garage "Oh" said I "Never mind Nessie" Uncle Jasper said as he got a set of keys off of daddy's peg I laughed "shush come on" said Uncle Jasper as we quickly got into daddy's Volvo  and drove out of the garage. Everyone was at the door laughing "Bye everyone see you later" I Shouted I could Daddy looking out of the door angry being held back by Uncle Emmett, Auntie Rosalie and Mummy. Thank you daddy I said in my head as we pulled out of the drive.