You Care About The Slut, Dont You?

Start from the beginning

" It's pretty," Ethan couldn't stop himself from saying, and it was followed by a hiccup.

A struggled smile lifted onto Rebekah's face, and she joined Ethan on the white tile attached to his kitchen.

" Thank you," she said. " My mother got it for me."

Her veiny, green eyes were now holding some sort of melancholy as she stared at Ethan. She was rather close to him- closer than usual. He could make out every feature on her face. From the twinkle in her large, open eyes to the small unnoticed freckles on the bridge of her nose.

" You don't really talk much about your mom," he said, and Rebekah immediately turned and looked away from him. " I've never seen her before either."

God, the atmosphere in the room had changed drastically, and he glared at her intently as she removed the band, and started playing with it between her fingers.

" She died of Lymphoma Cancer when I was ten," Rebekah finally said, turning to look at him, and her eyes had brimmed with tears. She forced a smile onto her lips, but it was saddened. Ethan's eyes widened and he spluttered some nonsense before he could form a sentence.

" I'm sorry," he said,

" Don't be," she scoffed, but the laughter disappeared as quickly as it entered the room, as the low feeling lingered in the air. "We weren't really that close anyway. She was always away working with my father."

" Boo fucking hoo," They heard a voice mutter, and both Ethan and Rebekah's heads shot straight in its direction, noticing Kade slumped against the door.

Rebekah seen him rocking too and fro, attempting to grip the door frame, but he had a bottle of Jack Daniels whisky in his hands, so he was finding it rather difficult. When Rebekah turned to Ethan, she noticed his cheeks had flushed a deep red colour- like he'd been caught doing something she shouldn't be. Kade began stumbling towards them.

" At least your mom wanted to fucking know you." His slurring, deep voice filled the room, and his drowsy eyes attempting to stay open to look at Rebekah intimidatingly; they just seemed full of hate and resentment, but wouldn't stop closing.

This was such a contrast to how he'd been before. What had he taken? How had he changed?

Kade was swaying from side to side, and Rebekah recognised he was even more intoxicated by now- she knew she was drunk, but he couldn't even stand up straight. God knows what Kade would do when he's in this state. He was willing to bring up personal things- his own mother. And she knew for sure Kade Samuels wasn't one to spill emotions unless something drastic and wrong had happened.

Killing Joanne, for example...

" Hey, calm down." Ethan said, rising from the ground. "That's not nice, Man."

Rebekah nearly fell of the small tile she was sat on as all the air was knocked from her lungs in complete and utter shock. Ethan Riley, a boy who had joined in on emotionally torturing her for a long period of time now, standing up to his best friend for her. It must've been the alcohol. They'd had too much of it- Rebekah included. These boys were in this together.

Kade's expression suddenly changed, a flash off anger sprawled over his eyes until it completely vanished and was replaced with a devious, crooked grin. Rebekah had tears falling down her face already- she didn't know whether it was the Gin, the upbringing of her mother, or Kade's harsh words.

Ethan continued eyeing Kade, who now erupted into hysterical laughter. Once he started, he couldn't stop. Large cackles of cruelness. His drunken breath reeked, reaching Ethan's nostrils, and Ethan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.