" yeah, daddy- Ice " She smiled

" Whats going on? You wanted to talk " He asked as she sat down.

" Well. I was thinking. I want to ..I wanna go and live with Ice " She tells me

" What? Where is this coming from? " He asked.

" I didn't put her up to this " I tell him. " She asked me and at first I didn't think I was in the position but now im doing better and I can handle it "

" No, no you cant. Taking care of a child aint just something you do half ass one day a week - "

" And I know this, Mike. I was taken care of her on my own before you ever came into the picture. I gave her to you because she wanted to know her dad...But now shes loosing sight of her sister. " I tell him.

" Daddy, I love you...I really do and im going to come home on the weekends. I got a job at Mimis nail and hair salon and im going to still be keeping up with school "

" what about Ice working? "

" I own my own strip club, I go in when I want to " I tell him.

" Daddy, please.  I feel out of place her ..My so called step mom is always making me feel like crap and trying to make me a outcast. My step sister hates me..we always fight...In fighting to get some attention here. Im always the not wanted kid that popped up out of no where "

" Thats not true and you know that , Ivory ! " He says.

" It is true ! I wouldn't have to make it up . the ony reason I stayed this long is because I love you and didn't want to hurt your feelings " She tells him

I could tell he was mad...but he still was sad in hearing all of this shit.

" I...I guess your getting older and you can make decisions "

" She is not gon be running wild with me if you think that. To school and home. NOT no smoking, drinking, partying and going out all like she grown. She's going to be taken care of , "

" Innocent, watch out for my baby. Please " He tells me. ,

" Don't worry " I tell him.  She went over and gave her dad a hug and he just held her.

I was jealous. I never got this type of love or had a family. It was always me and my mama never home.

I stood up and grabbed my purse.

" Ivory im going to let you pack your things and handle everything and I will pick you up sunday "

" Thats fine " She says still hugging her dad.

I headed out the front door and out to my car. I didn't know if this was the right move...Taking her from her dad's....from her family and moving her with me.,

I don't worry about alot of shit I do...but when raising Ivory , I always worry if im making the right choices and doing the damn thing Im supposed to do. As a sister and a role model.

**

I headed home and got my outfit for tonight. It was my first night dancing at the club.

I fixed my hair and make up at the house then headed to the club a little after.

It was a big ass ctowd when I got in. I headed up to my office cause Daniel wasn't here and changed out and glittered my body up. I changed my heels and made sure I was good before heading out and down the stairs.