2

JADEN POV

After school was over I got my stuff from my locker and headed home. When I get home I see that mom is not home yet and so I do my homework and when I was done I see that it's getting dark soon and so I made some of my favorite Ramen Noodle Soup.

 When I get home I see that mom is not home yet and so I do my homework and when I was done I see that it's getting dark soon and so I made some of my favorite Ramen Noodle Soup

(This is what I really like to eat and it's my favorite)

When it was ready I drained some water out of it and save some and then I mix the little bag and stir it up and eat it. When I was done I washed the dish and then went for a walk into the forest that was in the back of the house.

As I walked around I sat by a tree and got my sketchbook and draw in it. As I was drawing I heard a stick snap and so I get up and look around.

"Who's there" I then hear leafs moving as it got closer to me and so I hide behind the tree.

And then I see a wolf and not just any wolf a black one with red eyes and he's huge. He then gets closer to me and starts to smell me. 

"Please don't hurt me," I ask getting scared and so he backs up and sits "I guess you're not going to hurt me" I then sit back down and then he comes to me and puts his head on my lap "wow you are sure friendly" I then rub his fur and it was soft and I could see that he was liking this "well this was fun, but I have to go" he then whines "don't whine, I have a hunch I'll see you again"

He then leaves and then I did. When I get home and I see mom in the living room.

"How was school honey?" mom asks.

"Same old, same old"

"Make any friends yet?"

"No" she nods "well I'm going to bed"

"Goodnight honey," mom says.

When I get to my room I shut the door and then get undressed into just my boxers and then went to sleep.

BLAKE POV

After I left the house I shifted into my wolf and let him take charge and he ran and for a while, it started getting dark until my wolf stopped all of a sudden.

"What's the matter? " I ask in our mind link.

"I smell mate," my wolf says getting excited and then runs in that direction.

As he got closer he stepped in a stick and made it snapped.

"Who there?" the mate asks as he gets closer to that tree.

When he sees us he gets scared as my wolf starts smelling him.

"Please don't hurt me," he asks being scared.

"Quick back up and sit," I said really quick and he listens to me and does it.

"I guess you're not going to hurt me" he then sits down and my wolf walks to him and puts his head on his lap "wow you are sure friendly" he then starts rubbing my fur and with sparks I was feeling and the way he was rubbing, it felt so good "well this was fun but I have to go" my wolf and I then whine "don't whine, I have a hunch I'll see you again"

Even tho I didn't want to leave, but I did and I headed home. When I got home I see my dad on the back porch. I then shift and my dad throws me a pair of shorts. 

"What are you doing out here dad?"

"I just finished all my work and now I'm out here getting some air, where did you go?" dad asks.

"I tried to sleep but couldn't and so I went for a run and what surprised me was that my mate was in the woods drawing on a sketchbook and at first he was scared of me but soon he calmed down and my wolf was in charge and then he put his head on his lap and he rubbed our fur and it was nice, but soon he had to go and so I came home" I said.

"I see, well that's good that he likes your wolf and that's a good sign," dad says.

After the talk was over I went to my room and took off those shorts and then went to bed. What I sleep naked it's comfortable sleeping with no clothes on. Don't judge or I will hunt you down.