Time will come, I will definitely find something about you. Lex Castillejo.

***

Lex's PoV

I was currently on my bedroom. I was prone on my bed while eating some popcorns. Screams blasted to the speaker luckily it was low volume which the sound can be heard to my room. I watch the woman crawled like her life depends on it. Well basically, it is. Because if she don't, then the zombie has a delicious dinner.

She reach out the shotgun in the distance, she wasn't able to stand up cause her right leg was somewhat decapitated. She tried to reach the shotgun but it was inches away from her. And because the zombie is brainless he reach her foot and the woman scream on the top of her lungs.

Now this is getting exciting. I throw a popcorn in my mouth which I successfully did.

The zombie was about to bite her left foot when she tried to reach the shotgun with all her might, which she successfully did.

"BANG!!"

BLAGG!!!

When the woman shot the zombie it was a timing when my door burst open. It reveals Crisha still wearing her uniform. She was about to run to me when the television catch her attention. She gasp and made a disgusting look before she flop down to my bed.

Earlier when the morning classes ended I went to the school garden and spend my lunch time there. I didn't bother to eat because I don't have any appetite. When the lunch is over I saw Crisha on her seat while mumbling something on herself. I thought she's crazy or something but I ignored it because I don't want to entertain the thought. Her eyebrows were furrowed as if something unexpected happened to her at lunch time to make her like that. I only shrug and went to my seat.

And now we're here, I can ask her why.

"Bakit ganyan ang mukha mo? Parang ginasumot ng limang bruha." I was watching television but my attention was on hers. I heard her sigh and that make me look to her. She was now hugging my Stitch with her eyes close. If she is not my best friend I already kicked her out of my room or I will definitely flogged her for hugging 626. I'm only has the rights to hug my Stitch stuff toys but since she's my childhood friend, I let it slide.

"It was Rav, he really annoys me to the core. Nakakainis sya akala mo kung sino na kayang mapa-sa kanya lahat ng kababaihan na tinitingnan nya." She was now glaring at Stitch which I find ridiculous. I grabbed Stitch away from her. My beloved 626 don't deserve a threatening glare from someone. I reached my black heart pillow and throw it at her to become substitute of my Stitch from her deadly gaze.

She gave me a pout but she gladly hug it.

"You become annoy when you feel his mere presence and frustrated when he was near you. Even though you heard his name from someone, your forehead will crease in annoyance. Then tell me, why did you love him?" Her eyes flatters open. She was staring blankly at the wall.

"To be honest Lex, I don't know."

Pinikit ko ang aking mata at tumingin sa pinapanuod ko. "Even though I saw her with a bunch of girls I can't help but to be jealous. Wala ako ng kung ano ang gusto nya sa isang babae. Oo at nasasaktan ako kasi masakit talaga. I've been infatuated by him since I'm still a child. I've try to catch his attention but..." She sniffs. "No, it wasn't enough. Habang tumatagal ang pagkagusto ko sa kanya, palalim ng palalim ang nararamdaman ko para sa kanya. And it makes the pain more worst than ever. I want to follow you at the States so that my attention will divert to someone if ever I fall for someone else. But I just can't... I can't let go of my feelings. At kahit na nasasaktan ako kapag may kasama sya ginagawa ko lahat para hindi ito ipahalata sa kanya. Kasi kahit makuha ko ang atensyon nya hindi naman nya ako magugustuhan. Hindi nya ako mamahalin. What's the point of having his attention if he wouldn't like me back. It's pointless. All I just need to do is face the truth and move on, even if it is absurd." Her sobs was filling the room even though the scream coming from the television can be heard. I don't know how to give advises since I haven't experience it yet. I lay beside her and hug her to lessen the pain she feels. Ignoring the background sound coming from the TV.

"Cry it all out. I'm always here."

And it triggered her to burst into tears.