⚠️URGENT WARNING⚠️

We can't believe that we have to inform you all about all of this. It's come to our notice that few of you are deleting your books. That's not a wrong thing to do but can't you inform us before doing so?
We found this out when we were going through our reading lists where all the participant books are. We found out that in a few closed genres, the total number of books were reduced from 20 to 19 or 18. Hosting an awards isn't a very easy task. It requires a lot of work, managing all areas. We truly want to appreciate all your books but All we want in return is some respect for the work we do. The least you can do is inform us that you are deleting your book or not participating or not judging so that we can give chances to others who really want to be a participant or a judge.
NOTE: Please check if your books are there in our public reading list if we've accepted it, to avoid any further confusion in future. Please PM if your book isn't in any of them.

This is a final warning for people who have any sort of problems (like backing out from participating, judging,even deleting your books or your book not being present in our reading list.) People troubling us later will be disqualified from TBBA and will be forbidden to enter in all the other awards hosted by us in the coming years. Also, their usernames will be mentioned publicly in front of all other participants and judges.
Hope we don't have to reach that stage.

Thank you for cooperating
TBBA