"Yeah I do." He whispered against my lips before kissing me. I scooted over to lie my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat mixed with the soothing ocean. I tangled our fingers together and watched the moon above us. Our heartbeats seemed to sync when it was only us in our world. I loved to be close to Ashton.

"Isn't it weird how even though people are miles apart they can fall asleep with the same stars and moon above them." I said with a tint of a smile on my lips. Ashton said nothing but he did sigh.

After a while of silence I felt Ashton sit up from underneath me and he looked at me seriously. His eyes were scanning my face before he took my hand in his. He dropped his gaze to our fingers then back to me.

"Luke I-"

"Oh there you guys are!" Michael shouted from behind me so we both turned to look at him. I glanced back to Ashton who look defeated and I gave his hand a tight squeeze.

"Calum cooked dinner and is dying for you guys to try it." Michael said sarcastically and I chuckled while Ashton remained softly.

"We will be in a sec Mikey." I assured and watched him walk back towards the house. "You were saying?" I turned back to Ashton but he plastered on a smile and shook his head.

"Oh it's not important right now, let's go eat." He smiled and we pulled ourselves up from the sand. We raced back to the house and burst through the door in a fit of giggles. Calum and Michael brushed it off as usual as we sat down to eat.

Calum's dinner was surprisingly edible and the dinner conversation revolved around our performance tomorrow. We weren't exactly sure which song we'd go with yet which is what we've been discussing the majority of the time. Ashton and Michael want to do Beside You but Calum and me are pulling for Kiss Me Kiss Me.

"Beside You is such a crowd favorite though." Michael groaned and Ashton nodded in agreement.

"But we want them to rock out not get emotional." I argued and Calum giggled.

"But everyone will love Beside You." Ashton added with a high five from Michael.

"I agree. And Ashton is the song expert here." Michael teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Well what song did you use to audition for that place in-"

"Calum!" Michael and Ashton yelled at the same time. Calum sunk down and I glanced between all three of them confused.

"What place?" I chuckled awkwardly but Ashton refused to look at me. Calum and Michael were giving me sympathetic looks and I suddenly felt very worried.

"Ash, you gotta tell him now." Michael said and Ashton stared up at me with pleading Hazel eyes.

"Ashton?" I asked, feeling my heart beating hard against my ribs.

"I-I uh..."

"Ashton got accepted into a music program in Australia." Michael blurted out and Ashton glared at him like he could kill. Australia? Why didn't he say anything?

"W-what? Why didn't you tell me?" I stammered, feeling like my world had been ripped out from under me. Ashton can't leave me, he can't. I stood up from my chair and started to back out of the room slowly. Ashton stood as well and moved towards me but I backed away further.

"Luke I've been trying to tell you I just didn't know how." He said and I scoffed.

"You didn't know how to tell me you were moving across the world?" I shouted and Ashton flinched.

"I was going to tell you."

"When Ashton? When you left? Like your sister? You would leave me and not look back, is that what you were going to do?" I yelled and felt tears running down my face. Ashton was crying too and I wanted nothing more than to get out of here, so I did.