3

"Did you just-Holy shit!" Taehyung screamed in awe as he pointed at us. His hand slowly fell to his side.

"Tae, calm down." I said. "It's not that big of a deal."

"(Y/n), I'm your best friend. It's a big deal." He said, looking up at me. Meanwhile, Jungkook was standing awkwardly by the sink.

"You're acting like I murdered someone. Plus, if you don't keep it down, everyone else will crowd in here, so please, keep it down." I told him, putting a finger over my mouth to motion a shush.

"Do you not want them knowing?" Tae gasped. "Have you been dating this whole time?"

"No! V-hyung, listen," Jungkook said suddenly, "it was probably some sort of 'in the moment' thing, right (Y/n)?" I nodded to his statement. That's not all it was. Not to me, anyways.

"Really? 'Cause you two have had feelings for each other since you met. I mean, you're inseparable." Tae looked at us suspiciously.

"We are not!" I shot back, glaring at him.

"Seriously? When Jungkook got sick, you wouldn't leave the house and you were always making sure he was ok. He didn't know, because, well, he was sleeping." I blushed at Tae's statement. "And Jungkook! You stayed home with (Y/n) to CLEAN. You never clean."

"Okay, so we're best friends. So what?" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah, best friends that make out in bathrooms. Oh, wait." Tae said, looking like he had just realized something. An evil grin grew on his face. "You know what? I'm going to leave Kookie and you to do whatever you want. But, make sure to use protection." Tae winked at me and exited the bathroom.

"So, uh, I'm gonna go to my room." I said, awkwardly smiling at him.

"Yeah, I should probably go back out there," there was an eruption of laughter coming from the kitchen, "before that happens." Jungkook sighed out.

"Well, I'll talk to you later, I guess." I said, before walking out of the bathroom. I was still a bit taken a back by the situation, even though I shouldn't be. Like he said, he was just in the moment. Me, though, I was in a safe haven.

* * *

"(Y/n)! Wakey wakey time." I heard Tae say as he shook me gently.

"No. Five more minutes." I said, pulling my blanket over my head.

"C'mon! You said that thirty minutes ago!" He whined like a child. I groaned in response, waving him away. "Fine, have it your way." He said, and before I could process anything, I felt someone jump on top of me. "Get up. Get up. Get up. Get up!" He screamed.

"Okay! I'm up!" I said, pulling the covers off of my head, only to see Tae still laying on top of me. "Tae!" I whined.

"What?" He asked.

"I need to breathe." I said, dramatically gasping for air. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Fine. But hurry up and get ready before I send Hoseok up here." He said, walking out of the door. My eyes widened at that as I instantly jumped out of bed. I love Hoseok, trust me, it's just that he tickled me mercilessly when I won't get up. I quickly slipped on a crop top and some shorts before heading downstairs.

"It's about time! I told V to wake you up three times." Namjoon said as I walked into the kitchen.

"She's harder to wake up than Suga." Tae stated, looking up from his phone.

"Nah, She was probably dreaming of Jungkook." Jimin stated with amusement in his eyes. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks, but played it off the best I could.

"Where's my breakfast?" I asked the boys, acting as if I didn't hear Jimin. They nodded towards a plate that had two pancakes on it. I nodded and took a seat.

"Oh, and Jungkook's still asleep. We figured that you could wake him up." Said Jin, winking at me. I rolled my eyes, while also devouring the pancakes. "But, seriously, if you wake him up, maybe he'll actually wake up."

"Fine. But no teasing him about yesterday. Deal?" I said, pointing to all of them. Each of them nodded in response. So, I ran up the stairs and to Jungkook's room. First, I shook him a bit. "Kookie." I whispered.

"No." He said, rolling over onto his face.

"Jungkookie. Wake up." I said, shaking him a little harsher. He shook his head in response. "Okay, I didn't want to have to do this, but, you asked for it." I said, resorting to Tae's idea of jumping on top of the person whil they're trying to get a good night's fu-. I'll stop now. I jumped on top of Jungkook. He barely moved a muscle.

"Oh, hi." He said, scooting over and pulling me closer to him.

"Jungkook-ah!" I said as his arms wrapped around my waist. He was really warm. I felt tired all of a sudden as he buried his face in the crook of my neck. This boy will seriously kill me one day. "Jungkook, come on." I said yawning. He let out a cute little baby-like laugh.

"Aw, you're tired too. Just sleep." He said, smiling at me.

"Okay, Bunny Boy." I said, letting sleep take over me. I really do sleep a lot.