Chapter 18- Part 1

Start from the beginning

We were going so well, what happened for him to have been so mean to me. 

One day before (12:00 Noon) 

Dominico's POV 

I watched as Daniel again battled against his mate. They were getting closer I could feel their wolves getting closer even though Victoria's convinced she hate him and Daniel's convinced that he doesn't deserve her. 

I watched the woman who was battling her mate not far from him, his mother. From time to time she would check how he's doing but Daniel is one of the best I've seen and he've defeated her every time, much to Victoria's annoyance. 

Emilio and I are set to meet at a diner in order to talk some new information about Alpha Brian. I turned around and headed for my 2015 Ford Expedition where my driver was waiting. 

The car pulled up to Michael's Diner, which was all the way on the edge of town. The diner was the smallest I've ever been in but Emilio insists on us blending in.  

Emilio was already sitting at a table and I walked to him and he sipped a coffee as we talked. "He has doubled his security around his house. trecento uomini ora si pone come guardie entro il miglio della sua casa( three hundred men now stands as guards within a mile of his house). 150 of them are working with Alpha Victoria." 

He says showing me a outline of the position of the wolves. I heard the door open behind me and a sweet aroma filled my nose. One, I've only smelt once before that I wanted to smell for the rest of forever. I turned my head to find my mate looking at me, Britney. She walked with two girlfriends to a table, her eyes never leaving me. 

"Mio Re (my King)" I heard Emilio say in astonishment. I turned my head and glared him and he went back to looking at the map. "The moon goddess must have given her to me for a reason, maybe I'm suppose to change help her change her ways." 

I said while Emilio signaled the waitress for more coffee. "Mio Re, I have worked for you now for over 150 years now, longer than anyone you've ever known. That's why I can make some comments to you, that if it was anyone else, they wouldn't still be breathing. 

You're my King but do you really think that lei (she) could rule the werewolf Kingdom?" He said and I clenched my teeth. "Non so, ma devo darle una chance (I do not know yet, but I have to give her a chance)" 

I said and turned to look at her, and she was looking at me with lust, and a splash of a come-hither gleam in her eyes, which was successfully calling me to her. Contrarily to how Jennifer looks at me, Britney seemed completely confident. 

Jennifer looked at me with nervousness at times but that just made her pull me in more. "Are you sure about that Mio Re?" I heard Emilio say and I glared at him for questioning my words. 

"Will this be all Emilio? I asked pointing at the map and he just smiled and walked out the diner. I took a deep breath before getting up and walking over to her table. 

She smiled as I got nearer to her and I smiled back. "Ciao" I said looking at her as I sat down across of her, who was now bitting her lips causing a stir to start in my groin. "Hello" She said reaching across the table, her lips now inches from mine. 

"My name is Britney Guerra" she said twirling a strand of her hair in her left hand. "Dominico Romagnioli" I said and instead of hating her forwardness, my wolf was loving it. "I'm available at 8:00 PM, meet me at Pamelino Park" she said before brushing my lips with hers" 

I bit back a growl. She got off the table, ran a hand seductively through her hair, before turning around and walking towards the door. She only stopped to give me a very seductive smile before walking out.