"What do you want Lance?" He snapped.

Lance's smirk only widened.

"Are you still coming over tomorrow? My parents won't be home~"

"Uh I don't think so."

"Why not?"

Keith just turned back around, putting his binders in.

"Kitttteeennnn!~" Lance whined, hugging his waist and rubbing his face on Keith's shoulder.

Keith slammed his locker shut, shrugging Lance off.

"Marcus has been bulling my little brother!" He barked at him, his eyes burning with a fire Lance never knew was there. Keith instantly regret saying that, his promise with Cole broken.

Lance looked surprised, "What? Marc? That can't be right."

"Well Cole had been coming home everyday with black eyes and bloody noses!" Keith yelled at him, getting all in the Cuban male's face.

"Marcus would never do that! Your brother is lying!" Lance shouted, not backing down.

"Cole would never lie about something like that! Your brother is the one who-"

Lance slammed Keith against his locker, pinning Keith down.

"Don't you dare insult my brother or I'll mess you up!"

"I'm not scared of you!" Keith screamed back.

"Is that right now?" Lance said, smirking.

Keith's face turned pink, he knew that smirk.

"Well why don't we go somewhere a little private and I can show you how scary I can be~"

Keith pushed him off, hoping that his heart would stop beating so fast.

"Whatever Lance. Just-, " he sighed, "just talk to your brother."

"Fine." Lance said, disappointed that he didn't get to do anything with Keith.

"But tomorrow, you're gonna be all mine~" He said.

Keith's face turned beet red and he left to go buy some food. Lance was gonna be the death of him.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"Seriously?!? I left you alone just for lunch and this happens?!?" Keith shrieks with anger.

Cole had another black eye. His skin looked as if it would be permanently purple and blue.

"They were watching and waiting. After you left I went to the library. The rest is history. Dragging me out. Beating me up. Do I even have to explain?"

Keith sighed, "I thought you went to sit with some friends!"

"Friends? What's that?"

Keith groaned and put on his shoes, "Come on."

"Where are we going?"