don't you wanna love me?

We went inside smelling like smoke, I looked over at Gerard who was took a seat on the couch and couldn't help bit notice the faint smile on his face. On the tip of his pointy nose was graced in faint pink as were his cheeks were too, his hood was up, and sleeves were pulled over his wrists. It was chilly out. A high overtook my body, I found myself walking over to Gerard. I stood in front of him, my heart racing. He blushed and let his hair fall over his face, I must have made him self-conscious, I felt bad, but I couldn't look away. I was hypnotized for the first time in my life.

Were his eyes always that hazel? 

I tucked his locks of hair behind his ears and caressed his chin in my thumb and index forward and tilted his chin up, I straddled his hips, he let out a soft indistinctive noise as I did so,

He looked up at me then looked down again, I softly slid my knuckle down his soft, pale face, electric energy flowed through our touch. 

When he looked back up into my eyes once again, his expression was intense, almost threatening. I thought maybe he was angry, before I could figure it out, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. I responded by kissing him back. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined. He tasted tentatively with his tongue. I opened my mouth with a low moan and pushed him back. I nibbled on his lower lip and pulled outwards, his lip slipping away from my teeth, he let out a small whimper and I smirked.

I ran my hands through his hair and had the locks in a soft grip. His mouth open slightly, he looked up at me with suggestive eyes, our noses touched each other as I went back down and our lips met again. I tasted the faint smoke in his warm breath that tickled my lips. 

I stopped and the grin fell off my face, I slowly got off of him and sat beside him, my heart racing as I realized I had just done that. I felt stupid, I felt fucking dumb but the butterflies told me otherwise.

"I'm sorry," I said softly, I didn't know what I had just done. He didn't say anything, I wanted to cry, I fucked up,

"That wasn't right of me," I said looking over at him, he was sitting there spaced out, his face looked like his mom just told him he was adopted. A minute passed in silence, 

"I liked it," I heard him say, I felt the smile in his voice.

I smirked but it washed off my face as the pit in my stomach started taking over. I slammed the door behind me and left for work.