i don't feel too good

I woke up feeling like shit.

I woke up with a headache and groaned, I tried to breathe in through my nose and I couldn't because it was fucking stuffed, on top of that I was sneezing so you can imagine how that went. My throat was itchy and sore for no reason and I needed to itch it but obviously, I fucking couldn't. I blew my nose and lay back down in bed until I heard a nearly silent TV on. It took me a while to figure it out, I hadn't turned it on last night. 

Oh

I forgot there was another human living in my house. I was relieved to see my wallet on my nightstand was still there.

I got into the steaming shower and groaned as the hot water hit my cold skin. All the steam opened up my chest working as a dehumidifier and really just unstuffed me. Thank fuck.

After I freshened up, I made coffee for the two of us.

I walked into the living room with one mug in each hand.

"Here," I set the mug on the table because I really didn't want to touch his hand, I dreaded the spark.

"Thank you," he shakily wrapped his thin fingers around the warm cup of coffee. His knuckles torn up and healing. I walked over and sat by him on the other side of the couch so I could rest my elbow on the perch. 

"You feeling better?" I asked looking over at him and smiling comfortingly. He nodded as a blush crept over his cheeks, he hid his face in the coffee mug and let his hair draped over his face. I didn't want to make him anymore embarrassed so I turned back to the TV holding back a smile. I understand.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled,

"For what?" I chuckled, I looked over at him, he tucked a black lock of hair behind his ear,

"Last night," he sighed as he put his mug down and ran his hands over his face. He looked over at me and smiled shyly, his small yellow tinted teeth showing. 

"Don't worry about it," I said looking over at him, shame just covered his face,

"You're human," I said and unknowingly put my hand on his thigh, trying to comfort him but I got a diffrent feeling from doing that. He looked down at it and blushed and I felt horrible.

"Humans just do that sort of stuff, it's really not a big deal," I smiled and grabbed my coffee off the table and leaned back again trying to play it off cool and reassuring myself that that wasn't so weird.

After a while of the news, I found myself drifting off to sleep. I had a few hours before I had my shift down at the bar so why the hell not. Humans are ment to nap I guess.