"They're dinosaurs. 'Wow' enough."Owens un-amused reply almost has aqua my eyes rolling.

"Not according to our focus groups. The Indominus rex makes us relevant again," The smirk I could imagine her wearing as she moves further up the stairs.

"The Indominus rex!" The disbelief in Owens voice as he chuckles humorlessly behind me. His body moving up beside mine on the narrow staircase so he can supportively put an arm over my shoulder as we move up the final flight.

Frowning at Owen being so unprofessional at her previous statement, she bites back, "We needed something scary and easy to pronounce. You should hear a four year old try to say 'Archaeornithomimus.' "

I had to bite my lip at her poor pronunciation. Those innocent dinosaurs have done nothing wrong to deserve that despicable branding that just tumbled from Claire's plump lips.

"You should hear you try to say it..." Owen frowns, his mental filter non existent as usual with his whitty combacks.

Reaching the top of the ever lasting staircase, Claire types in the secure pass code for the room before allowing us to enter.

The chilly, air conditioned room, had a shiver sprinting down my spine. The bland room consisted of some recording and display screens where a very plump man was seated, his name tag showing 'Nick' eating his lunch. The adjacent wall a window into another world as the tall trees and shrubbery that was encased on the other side of the glass was so intense, I could barely see anything past a few metres.

"Here," Owen whispers into my ear as he spots an empty chair against the back wall for me to sit on. My vision blurring as I sit and cover my face with my shaking hands to try and stop the world from moving so violently.

Someone please stop the world, I want to get off. It's spinning too fast!

"Zoe..." Owen whispers gently as he crouches down beside me, a large hand of his on my back and another pulling my head into his chest. His comforting scent wrapping around my small frame like a warm blanket.

"I'm fine!" I whisper harshly. I could feel my face heating up in a frustrated blush at the fact that my little dizzy episode will no doubt catch the attention of Claire and the Nick the security guard: "It's just..."

"The little peanut you don't want to admit that's actually happening," he smiles against my head as a hand moves through my hair as I slump into him in defeat and his other rests gently on my slightly bloated stomach.

"No, it's just the heat..." I offer poorly

"Is she okay?" Claire asks, a small hint of concern slipping past her perfectly sculptured persona.

"Yeah, just the heat," Owen sighs. Making sure I'm alright to sit up myself before he plants a sweet kiss on my dry lips. Moving effortlessly from his crouched position up and away to the glass that once stood tall behind him. I was acutely aware of the eye that Owen kept on me as he moved to observe the grand enclosure before him.

"What's this thing made of?" Owen's calculating mind whirring and devising action plans and possible weaknesses from what he has been presented with so far about this 'Indominus Rex'

"The base genome is a T- Rex, the rest is... classified." Claires tone turning the already dim mood sour.

Well that just sounds spectacular.

"You just made a new dinosaur and you don't even know what it is?" Owen chuckles
Growing ever more frustrated with Owen, Claire shoots him an annoyed look as she defends the company and the project she has overseen, "The lab delivers us new assists and we show them to public," with the dinosaur still having not appeared in the last few minutes Claire turns to Nick as he eats his sandwich, "Can we drop a steer please,"
Ignoring Claire's frustrations, Owen continues with his analysis, his eyes calculating and gliding across the spiders webb of cracking where obviously some force had been applied... from the inside of the enclosure. "How long has the animal been in here?"
"All it's life"
"And it's never sen anything outside these walls?" Owens tone hi-lighting numerous issues that he's recognised already. A small ball of worry beginning to bubble in the it of my stomach. Something about this does't seem right.
"We can't exactly walk it," Claire sasses back