Chapter Five

SOOOOO who's ready to see what the boys tweet? I Am!! lol even though i wrote it..

anywhosers, i feel like no one is reading my stories :( i only have 4 people who read my other last chapter so far but it has only been a day... well not even a whole day. hopefully someone is reading all the chapters idk...

WELL if you do happen to read these a comment or vote would be nice. so i know someone is reading my story. And since noone has commented on my last chapter yet im giving the dedication to someone like me.... she's been having trouble getting people to comment on her stories just like i have been. so this ones for you shadowks1998 hape you read this and smile! :)

so yeah nothin else to say sooo byee my loves!!

*****************************************************************************

I went to louis' page first and glanced at his last tweet.

'Finally i'm going to meet my unknown best friend! :D'   Lol that couldn't possibly be about me. I said to myself sarcastically. I tweeted him first.

@Louis_Tomlinson: hippomooselover named Tommy :D maybe I don't want an official happy birthday tweet.            I sent it then made another one

@Louis_Tomlinson  and your last tweet wouldn't be about me. would it? ;P

Then i sent that one too. I got a reply almost immediately but i went on to the next one before i replied. Had to be fair and do them all first.

@Harry_Styles: Awe don't worry harry! Even though the chat up line was cheesy it wasn't awkward?..... ok maybe a little XD :P

Then to Niall

@NiallOfficial: UMM YES I LOVE NANDOS!! And of course i'm going with you if we ever meet!

On to liam!!

@Real_Liam_Payne you letter was boring!! :P jk i loved it!! and thanks for the p.s. and im not mad! I'm actually glad someone else knows.

Then i noticed i got a tweet from zayn... i didn't even send him a tweet yet. I clicked on the notification and read the tweet.

@xLiL_KeLx: I like how i'm last -_-'

bahahaha someone jealous?

@zaynmalik "Jealous ;P and don't you know the saying save the best for last? Not that is applies here ;P"             lol that was mean but he responded quickly.

@xLiL_KeLx ouch that hurt. :'(

@zaynmalik awe I sowwie want me to kiss it better?

@xLiL_KeLx yes please ;P

@zaynmalik Too bad! mwahahahaha! p.s. thanks for the letter and the drawings from you on the banner they were great! :)

I checked my other tweets. I had one from everyone except louis. I had four from him. Geeze impatient much?

1st one @xLiL_KeLx YAY! you remembered to say hippomooselover named tommy! and too bad you are going to get one anyway!.

the second one was just a mention.

"Happy 18th birthday to my new unknown best friend @xLiL_KeLx from yours truely. Every one follow her! she needs it.

After that tweet i instantly gain a truck load of followers, happy birthday wishes, people asking who i was, some were saying i was lucky or they were crying because one direction was talking to me. some people were even threatening me. Woooww... well i guess i'm going to follow these people.

I went down my list of followers clicking follow and after like 5 minutes i think i got everyone. at least everyone twitter would allow me to follow. I replied to the nice tweets and made a general thank you tweet to everyone. I went back to louis other two tweets.

The 3rd one said @xLiL_KeLx  pssshhttt noo my last tweet wasn't about you... where did you get that from? :P

his last tweet was funny @xLiL_KeLx unknown best friend!! stop flirting with @zaynmalik and answer mee!!

So i did.  @Louis_Tomlinson umm maybe the fact that you called me unknown best friend in the letter. ;P and i'm not flirting with @zaynmalik !!!

I went back and check all my other tweets.

@xLiL_KeLx: aww man i knew it was awkward ;P probably didnt help that i called you babe then huh?

@Harry_Styles:  nope not at all ;P

from niall @xLiL_KeLx: YAY!!! new nandos buddy!

@NiallOfficial: we still have to meet first...

@LiL_KeL that can be arranged. ;P

@NiallOfficial: or not... that's kinda creepy. arranging to meet me just to go to nandos

@xLiL_KeLx i dont find that creepy at all...

@NiallOfficial: Of course you don't :P

I moved on to liams tweet. @xLiL_KeLx aww! I knew my letter sounded lame ;P and no problem on the p.s. If you ever want to talk about it i'm here.

@Real_Liam_Payne that's good to know! I might just take you up on that offer one day!

@xLiL_KeLx just tell me when :)

@Real_Liam_Payne will do :)

Zayns replies:

@xLiL_KeLx awe way to get my hopes up! and no problem :) it was for you birthday :)

@xLiL_KeLx and i agree with lou. you were so flirting pumpkin ;P

where did pumpkin come from... Louis joined in on the conversation.

@xLiL_KeLx see! told you!! XD

@zaynmalik @Louis_Tomlinson obviously you guys don't know flirting :P I guess I won't talk then. XD

@xLiL_KeLx nooo! I'm sorry unkown bestfriend!! ok you weren't flirting im sorry! Talk!

@xLiL_KeLx I stand by my tweet pumpkin ;P

@zaynmalik of course you do zayn...

@Louis_Tomlinson Im sorry best friend! but i actually have to go now! and i'm sure it's late there get some rest!

@xLiL_KeLx alright fine :'( miss you's already

@Louis_Tomlinson miss you's too's

@xLiL_KeLx yay! :D

I logged off twitter and looked at the clock. I was on there for two hours!!? How is that even possible. I wasn't talking that long. But for now i'm happy My fav band gave me birthday presents and talked to me on twitter. What more could I want? .....Well only other this possible would be to meet them. I could have uncle simey arrange that but i won't because they still have thier tour to finish and i have to be here to help lucy. I wonder what she is up to. It was only 5 after all.

**********************************************************

Ok here is chapter five!! i would have kept going and sorry it's short but it's all I have written down. Im gonna get right on writing the next chapter. Promise!!

BYEESSS