Teddy Duchamp - Stand By Me

You jumped the fence just in time for 'Chopper' to hit the wire and break out in a fit of barking

"Sick balls Choppie! Haha!" Teddy laughed as the owner of the junk yard came running at him.

"Stop teasin the dog do you hear me! Stop teasin my dog!" The man shouted.

"Oh yeah!" Teddy chanted in response.

"I know you! You're Teddy Duchamp. You're dad's a loony! He held your ear to a stove and almost burnt it off!"

Oh no. You thought to yourself as you looking in the direction of your best friend.

"My father stormed the beach at Normandy. You call my father a loony one more time and you'll be sorry."
The boy replied.

"Loony loony!"

"I'm gonna tip your head off!!!"
Teddy jumped onto the fence and started to climb it.
You and Chris grabbed his arms and forced him to climb down, turning him around to face you whilst pulling him away from the horrid man.

"Teddy, Teddy, look at me."
You tried to calm him down but he wasn't having it.

"He called my father a loony!"

"I know, I know."
Teddy turned his head to the side and embraced you. You held onto him whilst he broke down, caressing his soft  caramel hair.

.......

This is the end of the Stand By Me imagines! Not sure who I'll do next but I will continue to write them. Sorry if the words weren't accurate that the characters said from the film but I hope you enjoyed them non the less!