Buck - Ice age: Dawn of the dinosaurs

- A/N -
Hi readers! Sorry I haven't posted anything recently but I might get back into writing imagines now that I have a bit of free time due to covid. So stay tuned for more imagines!
-

Walking next to Ellie was always fun as you could secretly chat about the boys in the pack, making funny jokes about when Crash asked you out one awkward evening which by now everyone was laughing over

Walking next to Ellie was always fun as you could secretly chat about the boys in the pack, making funny jokes about when Crash asked you out one awkward evening which by now everyone was laughing over. But the one thing that you only told Ellie was your recent interactions with Buck who was helping the pack out to find Sid, or as he liked to say "the floppy green thing" which you found kinda of cute.
"You should say something!" Whispered Ellie as you both walked behind the rest of the pack.

"Are you crazy?! No way...besides he...he probably likes being free and not having to worry about protecting anyone. I mean...it's Buck we're talking about." You said shyly.

Buck was strutting his usual walk at the front of the pack, one slim arm swaying to his side whilst the other supported his tooth knife upon his shoulder. He made you giggle a lot, but you were always too nervous to ask him questions, thinking he was too busy tracking Sid and dealing with the path ahead.
After a while the pack stopped by a small pond surrounded by deep green leaves and bushes. You weren't really paying much attention since you were trying to stop Ellie from forcefully pushing you to the front. In one smooth move you ducked under her truck but was then quickly caught and placed beside Buck as everyone else sat down to take a break.

"Uhm-I um"

Neither you or Buck realised how close you both were standing to each other and backed up a bit so that you could talk.
You looked back to Ellie, who gave a reassuring gesture and turned towards Manny, walking off.
Well this is awkward.

"Hi-uhm, are you tired? I mean from the jungle of misery?" Buck asked you, placing his knife in the ground.

"A bit. Those plants were strange. We don't have any like that...you know...up on the surface."
Buck sat down on a rock with you, him leaning gently onto his knife as he listened to you.
You were both quiet for a minute, just taking eachother in. Then Buck suddenly said:

"You have pretty eyes".

"What?!"

"Buck! I think we found something!"
Manny. Why of all times now...
Ellie looked over to the both of you with a sympathetic look on her face mouthing "sorry"as Buck looked up at her in confusion.

"I uh better go. How'd you like to walk with me later?" He asked.

"S-sure." You smiled looking down as he smiled back and ran towards Manny.

-A/N-
I thought this was kinda cute ☺️ Hope you liked it.