Harry - Harry Potter

So this imagine was requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva ! You and Harry are both in your 5th year. Sorry this took me so long but I hope you enjoy.
-
Y/N sat beside Harry in the infirmary ward, gripping softly onto his hand as he breathed softly. Harry had been in here for 2 weeks whilst all Y/N could do was wait. Wait for Harry to wake up. Wait for...anything. Something.
Each day Y/N would visit Harry, occasionally bringing him a new book to read with the days homework so he wouldn't fall behind. One day your twin sister Hermione tapped you on the shoulder as you were reading.

"Hey, anything yet?" Hermione asked.

"No. Still nothing" You replied looking down.

"It's ok"

"But it's not! He's been like this for days. Why hasn't he woken up yet?" You stood up and walked across the room, arms folded over your jumper.
"If I had payed more attention then Harry wouldn't of been hit by the spell...I should of known. Maybe things would of been different. Maybe...maybe he thinks it should of been me."

"Hey. Don't ever think that! You can't blame yourself for what happened. He'll be ok." Hermione told you, looking into your eyes.

Suddenly you and Hermione both heard a noise from across the room near Harry's bed.
Harry had started turning and mumbling.

"Harry? Harry are you awake?"
You asked softly.

"What's going on?" Harry replied slowly.
You quickly walked to Harry's side and took his hand.

"It's ok. Shh, don't try to speak."

"I...heard"

"What..."

"You're safe. You're safe because, I love you."

Harry soon drifted off back to sleep, exhausted from his wounds.

END