"Sir can you guys step out the vehicle right now " he asked us.

"For what ?" I asked rising my eyebrows.

"Just do it ma'am " he said looking at king not me.

"No because my 2 year old daughter is in the back sleeping and will not wake her up for bullshit" I said getting irritated.

"Kamiya come on I'll just get her" King said and I rolled my eyes

He got Ah'Mone and I walked behind him as we stand on the side of the car. He checked everything but couldn't find anything.

"Y'all are free to go but you guys won't be so lucky next time" he smirked at us and walked pass us.

"I don't like threats officer Tata " I smirked as I read his name tag.

"Have a nice night Kamiya " he blow a kiss at me and I was about to say somebody but king just pulled me to the car.

When we got back in we pulled off. I was heated because of that officer so I called up my uncle .

James: yes ka bug it's like 1 in the morning
Me: officer Tata you know him
James: I know of him he's a dirty cop why what happened
Me: he just stop us and threating us
James: WHAT!!! oh hell no im do my research on this nigga now
Me: what ever you get let me know
James: say less night

I hang up and looked of the king and smiled . He just shake his head as we pulled up to our gate.

6 months later
"King calm the fuck down this is not the time to be panicking " I said to king while he was running like a chicken with its head cut off.

"YEAH CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND LETS GO BECAUSE HE NEEDS TO GET OUT OF ME NOWW!!" Lyric yelled at king holding her stomach.

Yes she in labor with her son at two in the morning.Tyson Lamar Davis Jr cute right . Have the same name as his daddy that's means he gone be a hoe. He not gone be hoeing around my son.

And don't get to happy because yes I am giving king his first son and that's what he wanted his ass couldn't shut the Fuck up after finding out.

These few months I haven't heard from officer Tata since the car situation. I'm guessing he just gave up with us and left us alone.

Did he?

"Okay okay I got everybody come on Ah'Mone let's go" he said as me and Lyric wobbled our the house.

"I'm coming daddy hold on I'm still sleepy" she said all cute like.

King glare at her for a second the started to car. As we pulled up Lyric was screaming to the top of her lungs. When tomhey took her to the back I went with her while king and Ah'Mone stayed in the waiting room.

The doctor was telling her to push and she was screaming. I rolled my eyes because her cry baby ass it's not even that bad when I had Ah'Mone.

I had a c-section that's why I laughed to my self thinking that.

"If Tyson was alive I'll kill him for doing this shit to me " she yelled and I burst of laughing because I can see Rex sucking his teeth at her.

After she push a few more time you could hear the baby cries and it melt my heart. I can't wait for my son to get here.

After cleaning the baby up she got to hold him and king came in with Ah'Mone.

"Look daddy a baby " Ah'Mone said walking toward lyric.