♥34♥ Because of you

Start from the beginning

Their attacks met one another again. A huge explosion and a powerful gust of wind made it hard for the trees to stay rooted. Everything was being blown away by their attack that packed a lot of impact, it was as if their powers were made to cause an impact that could blow everything away.

Aizawa protected Kirishima and he slowly opened his eyes to see the destruction. He could see smoke, but where were his students? Did Yuuki pass the test? He couldn't see from all the smoke! 

The walls that surrounded the forest area crumbled down, the whole wall becoming nothing more than debris and dust. The animals that lived within the forest all escaped in order not to get involved with the crossfire of explosions and aura. The force of the impact was so powerful that leaves were blown out of their holds on the branches, trees were lifted from the roots! 

However, when peace followed after the destruction. The powerful gale came to a stop and left smoke flowing from the ground where their fists met.

Yuuki was on the ground, face first, because she was tired and she didn't have the strength to stand anymore. Holding the tape in her right hand, she could only breathe and sigh as she felt hurt all over. What was this feeling? She never felt anything like this before. She felt pain many times, but none of them compared to now.

"It hurts...it hurts." She closed her eyes and a single trail of tears left her eyes. "It hurts." It hurts so much that she cried. 

A shadow approached her and Yuuki felt someone help her up. Yuuki leaned against the person who helped her up. She reached her hand up and she pressed it against his chest to feel the beat of his heart. The white aura left her, leaving behind her black ears and tail, and her hair went from long to short once again. Yuuki opened her eyes and she looked up at the person who helped her up with her blue eyes. "Bakugou, can we stop fighting? Because it hurts. It hurts so much." Even though she was in a lot of pain, she still hugged him. She wrapped her arms around him, her eyes closing with tears coming down. "I want to fight with you using our Quirks, but I don't want us to fight when you act like you hate me. I don't want you to hate me." She held tightly to the back of his tank top because there was a part of her who was afraid he will leave if she were to let go. "Please." 

Bakugou touched her back with one hand and he gently pressed his cheek against the top of her head. He could feel her tremble against him as he tiredly opened his red eyes. He gave her a tired smile, "When did you get this strong, you idiot badger? If you do this, you'll make it hard for me to stop you being a hero. I...I..." He couldn't tell her she will be put down if she were to lose control. The more he wanted to warn her about the danger, the more he told himself to be quiet, and the more weight he had to shoulder. The more he wanted to say it was unfair for her to be a ticking time bomb, the less closer he was to the answer. He didn't expect Yuuki to display such a powerful will to remain in control; the red and blue in her eyes...he was the reason why she could stay in control. He thought he had nothing to help her with but now he does. "Yuuki..." He wrapped his other arm around her, hugging her tightly. 

Yuuki gasped a little and then she slowly smiled as she remembered what Kirishima said about Bakugou. "Hey, Bakugou? Is it okay for me to live? Can I live in honor of your Yuuki?" 

"You don't have to be my Yuuki to live. I just want you to live...if it means I have to be the most horrible person to you, I'll do just that." He brushed a few strands of her hair away from her face. "I want to protect you...I want to protect you so much it hurts." He only knew how to cause a huge-ass explosion, he doesn't know how to protect something. 

The white haired girl wailed against him as his words continued to fill the cracks he had made in her heart. The more he was healing them with his true feelings, the more the tears came forth. "Bakugou...!" She was crying and laughing right now. "Hehe! I'm so happy! Knowing you don't hate me and you're not truly trying to stop me being a hero, I am so happy! I'm so happy it hurts!"