"better sir?" Cesi ask's Alex, "better. Now you look like your going to a restaurant." Alex says as Cesi makes a face.

"Yeah now you look like a restaurant person too not a garbage eater." She raises her eyebrow.

"Okay lets go." Cesi tells them, "Kay" Anthony answers, "I'm not going with her" Alex says as Cesi turns to him.

"Better I'll have more food for me" She says.

"You know...I can sit here and watch you two fight instead of going to the "date" " Anthony says.

"Shut up." Alex and Cesi say in unison

"I was just saying, god with you." Anthony says

"Okay ya no more fighting, I'm sorry." Cesi says to Alex, "Okay I'm sorry too, Let's go."

At the restaurant.
"He doesn't look happy at all." Alex says sitting In front of Cesi, "Why would he be happy?" Cesi ask's making a weird face.

"I meant to say that he doesn't seem to be comfortable with her, I think we should just take him home."

"Yeah, I'll go get him wait for us at the entrance." Cesi says as Alex nods.

She walks towards them, "Hey, Anthony can I talk to you for a second." Cesi says not looking at the girl.

"Hey aren't you-" Cesi cuts the girl off, "No." Cesi gives Anthony a look and he gets up, "I'll be back." He said and they walked away.

"What took you so damn long? She's fucking boring." He says as Cesi just stares at him.

"Gee, maybe your the one who's boring." Cesi says

"Heidi-" Cesi cuts him off, "She isn't boring yes I get it, but she's not here so shut up."

"What happened? What did you say?" Alex asks Anthony

"Nothing."

"Really? So you just left her there you didn't even give her your number?" Alex asks.

"Yeah I just left her there and she didn't ask for my number so I didn't give it to her" Anthony replies "And if she would have asked for it I wasn't going to give it to her anyways."

"Wow so you're just going to leave her there?"

"Well you can stay here and make her company if you want to." Anthony tells him and walk out.

"Enojon." Alex and Cesi say in unison. (Anger issues)

Months later.

"No. I said No and No is No." Anthony was really pissed, Alex and Cesi have been looking for someone else for Anthony, they are now on the third date and it's probably going to be the last one.

"This is going to be the last one Anthony we promise." Cesi insisted, "Same thing you said about the last one." He says

"This is the last one, we promise." Says Alex.

"Fine." He growls and goes to his room, minutes later he comes back looking exactly how he entered the room, "Aren't you going to change or something?" Cesi ask's.

❖ Anthony Gordon ❖

I hated the fact that they were trying to hook me up with some random girls, they say they're tired of seeing me work all day.

If it really bothers you, then don't visit me while I'm working.

It really annoys me that every single time I'm working they come inside my room and interrupt me, if it were something important I wouldn't mind but they just came up with their stupid dates.

**REWRITING You will forever be my alwaysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें