Chapter 8: Whisky & Hennessy

"DAD I GOT IT! IM GOING TO BE A VICTORIAS SECRET CATWALK MODEL!" I literally screamed into the phone to my dad while driving back to Justin's house, "you got it?! I'm so proud of you baby girl!" He joined in on all of my excitement, "I sign the contract on Friday!" I was at a stop light as I continuously screamed into the phone, "sweetie I'm in the middle of a meeting right now so I'll call you in a couple of hours okay?" damn, I actually wanted to talk to him for once with out business interrupting everything. "Yep that's fine, love you" I bitterly hung up the phone.

I pulled into Justin's drive way and parked his car. "Justin?" I walked through the lounge room, "jay?" I called his phone but that was useless since it was on the kitchen bench, I walked up stairs and open the door to Justin's bedroom and the stench of weed instantly hit me and smoke escaping out of the room. "JUSTIN WHAT THE HELL!" I coughed reaching to grab the blunt he was holding between his lips. "Shhhhh... She's asleep." Justin obviously high as a kite and didn't know what he was talking about, "Justin what are you talking about?" I opened his door wider to let some smoke out, "look" Justin pointed to the floor near his bathroom and a girl was half naked and asleep. "Justin why are you doing this?" I burnt out the blunt in a glass of water, "hmmm.. babe what's goin-" the girl stretched as she woke up, "Selena?" I was so confused I thought Justin was trying to get rid of her, "it's you! what are you doing here?" She angrily stood up and pointed her finger in my face, "calm down snortarella.." I pushed her finger away and nodded my head over to the line of cocaine that was on Justin's dresser, "Justin make her leave!" She crossed her arms calling for Justin. "now now, no one is leaving just calm down." Justin was drinking from a bottle of what looked like whiskey, "Justin, you can't be doing this.." I rubbed my temples at his stupidity, "why don't you join us here in the bed?" A both drunk and high Justin patted the spot for me, "what are you implying?" I narrowed my eyes at him, he better not be asking what I think he is. "I am implying that you take your clothes off and we can share this blunt around." Justin lit up a fresh blunt "I can't believe you." I looked at my phone and the time was 7:46 pm "where are you going Rani?" He said in a cough after breathing in the marijuana, "fucking unbelievable.." I muttered under my breath as I walked downstairs to make a phone call.

"Hey Kenny!" Instead of just sitting here and having to deal with Justin when he sobers up I'm going to have fun tonight.

"Okay come pick me up" She responded, Kendall Jenner is one of my best friends that lives in Los Angeles, I've known her since I was about 17. I quietly went upstairs to my room to change and I could hear their disturbing sex noises through the wall and it seriously made me want to vomit, thank god I was leaving.

"Kendall I'm outside can you open the gate?" I called her on my cell, the gate opened and I drove into their massive driveway with each of their cars lined up against the garage. "Hey! It's been so long!" She opened the door and instantly hugged me really tight, "I missed you so much!" I embraced the hug. "Come in, Khlo and Kylie are in the kitchen, I'll change really quick" Kendall ran up the stairs "hi Miranda!" Kylie gave me a tight hug, "how's everything been?" Khloe waved at me, "it's been exhausting but great." I smiled widley "so what's this stuff I'm hearing about you and bieber?" Khloe wiggled her eyebrows at me, "absolutely nothing, I'm just staying with him for a little bit." I made it clear that I didn't want Justin in any form, "so how did the Victoria's Secret thing go?" Kylie passed me a can of soda, "it went perfectly I'm going to be walking this years show" I basically said in a squeal, "oh my god congrats!" Kylie clapped for me, "I will definitely be buying the tickets this year then" Khloe smiled really wide, "ready to go Miranda?" Kendall jogged downstairs throwing her bag over her shoulder, "let's go!" We left her house and we were on our way to have some fun.

Justin's Point Of View

I walked downstairs to find a note on the kitchen bench from Miranda,

"I'm going to the Victoria Secret fittings and I'll be back by 8pm, by the way I'm driving your Bentley ~ M"

Ok so I have until 8pm to do what ever I want, you know what I'm thinking? I've never actually told Miranda that I smoked but I'm sure she has probably heard or seen it somewhere on the tabloids, but what happened this morning is really stressing me out so I think it's the perfect time to roll a few blunts. I walked upstairs to my room and unlocked a suitcase containing a plastic bag of weed, I smoked for about fifteen minutes before I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hey baby" Selena kissed me but I was too high to even realise what she was doing, "what are you doing here?" I confusedly asked, "I'm here to be with you, silly" she invited herself into my house. "You're smoking right now aren't you." She smelt my shirt for the stench of weed, "mhm" I slowly nodded "okay good save me a few blunts while I get the whiskey and Hennessy" she began raiding my pantry looking for the alcohol that she knew I always had. I was too numb to even stop anything so I just kept walking into my room to continue smoking, "got it!" Selena bursted in holding two shot glasses and bottles of Hennessy and whiskey. She poured me some and I took it with out hesitation, "woah what are you doing sel-" she poured a white powder onto my dresser "Justin chill it's only coke" she said as if it was nothing "I'm not gonna chill, why the fuck are you doing cocaine?" I got up and stood in front of her, "come on let's go to the bed" she lead me onto my bed and I didn't even try to resist it, she began sucking on my neck and moving lower to my crotch area, I took her into my arms and fucked her right there like I've never fucked before.

___________________________________

Selena Gomez is famous, Kendall and the Kardashian Klan are all famous in this.

Love all 2 of my readers x

WRITTEN BY TABAN

© ROLLER COASTER 2014

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED