Chapter 5: Psycho

Chapter 5: Psycho

"USHERS DAUGHTER BANGING JUSTIN BIEBER!" Was in bold print on the very top of the website, I don't remember sleeping with Justin what the hell. Where did this information even come from? I didn't even tell anyone that I was coming to LA besides Courtney! That jealous bitch ratted me out to the media, what the actual hell I thought she was my friend and she just betrays me like that? Lord Jesus Christ I am going to burst into flames. I dialled Courtney's number but Justin's house phone rang I again so I answered the house phone instead

phone call

"Listen up bitch it's one thing to sleep with just-" an angry Selena Gomez was yelling in my ear,

"I told you I've never slept with Justin this is all just a misunderstanding." I tried to reason with her,

"then why the he-" she began to ask questions but I answered them before they even came out of her mouth.

"Look I never slept with Justin and I never will he is is just an old friend of mine and I'm just staying with him until my house gets renovated in Malibu." I explained everything out and there was a long pause before Selena spoke again,

"really...." I heard sincerity in her voice,

"yeah I understand what you're going through and guys are jerks and if you think Justin is being unfaithful confront him and talk to him like adults" I tried to give her some mellow advice,

"I guess you're right, and I'm sorry for all the yelling." Selena apologized,

"it's completely fine I understand what you're going through and it is rough" I felt sympathy for Selena's situation.

"Thank you and I'm sorry again bye" a calmer Selena hung up the phone.

I didn't expect that to end so smoothly wow, is justin really that unfaithful in hi relationship though? Justin doesn't seem like the type to cheat on a girl but whatever it's none of my business. I continued to call Courtney but Justin's house phone rang again, I thought I was finished talking to Selena.

phone call

"Sel-" I was cut of by a guy on the other side who's voice i didn't recognize,

"Wassup justin, why ain't you picking up your cell?" It must have been one of Justin's friends

"Sorry Justin's at the studio right now I think he turned his phone off" I happily replied back,

"Who's this?" The guy asked

"I'm Miranda..." I softly said hoping he didn't read any of the blogs assuming that I was sleeping with justin.

"So the rumours are true" I could hear the smirk on his face through the god damn phone.

"NO THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GOING ON WITH ME AND JUSTIN, IVE NEVER SLEPT WITH HIM AND I NEVER WILL!" I shouted through the phone aggravated by this 'rumour'

"What's going on Miranda?" Justin was standing at the door as I ended the phone call with the guy. "It's just stupid rumours going on" I sighed and put the phone back in it's place, "what rumour is this?" Justin set his laptop on the coffee table "freaking TMZ saying that I'm your 'hoe' and people calling for you but since I answered they assumed that I was sleeping with you" I rolled my eyes repeatedly and ran my hand through my hair. "Wait who called?" The colour on Justin's face just drained away, "Selena and I'm not sure who the other guy was." I shrugged and continued "and what did Selena say?" Justin swallowed, "she just started yelling, calling me explicit names and took my advice." I continued scrolling through my Instagram feed, "uhm what type of advice did you give her?" Justin sat on the sofa across from me with a quite scared look on his face. "She thinks you're cheating so she's gonna talk to you" it wasn't a big deal but Justin seemed scared. "Why would you do that Rani! This bitch is absolutely crazy!" Okay I think justin is over reacting, "woah chill justin." I said surprised by Justin's reaction, "I can't chill I've been avoiding her for weeks cause she's a psycho!" Justin was pacing looking more scared than angry, "what makes her a psycho?" Justin was over reacting to this situation, Selena obviously just thought he was cheating why does that make her a psycho. "I broke up with her and she played games with everything, she called my mom saying that a called her a slut and all this shit and then she told tried to ruin my life." Justin explained and I was kinda shocked, Selena seemed like this sweet heart on TV. "Why don't you just talk to her and set everything straight?" Surprised by the confession, "because she's crazy!" Justin threw his arms in the air. "You know what. do what you need to do, it's none of my business so I don't need to get In between it or anything" I decided not to get in between the most confusing couple in the world, "where are you going?" Justin asked me as he sat down "upstairs, I have some business to take care of" I walked upstairs to begin my 'little' chat with Courtney.

__________________________________

I've just been cleaning up this story and fixing up the grammar and punctuation, please vote, I love you guys xx

WRITTEN BY TABAN

© ROLLER COASTER 2014

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED