Chapter 23.

Chayna McCartney

I stared at my phone as tears dripped onto it. The picture of Noah kissing me was imprinted into my eyes only making the pain I sulk for two days worse. Yes, two days I've been stuck in my room crying my eyes out and looking at our old pictures. Eating and sleeping as I get fatter. Sid has been trying his best to get me out of this house, but as far as I am concerned my ass is not stepping foot out of this room. I haven't showered and I stink very badly, like when a girl is on their period and if you don't shower it starts to smell like fish, dead fish. I'm not even on my period and I stink that bad. My hair is out of this damn world if you just put a think brush into it, it will break. Other than my eyes haven't been white since Noah I broke up. I think I went out of control but it was pissing me off. He wasn't telling me shit, but when it came to him I had to spill out everything. I wonder what he's doing, is he crying? Is he in some sort of pain?... But the real question is does he miss me too?

These questions have been lingering in my head only making me cry more if he wasn't. I still don't know who Ivy Sanchez is and it's like he did something wrong. All I wanted to know was who she was and he got angry quickly, so in my head it was either they were lovers or he killed her or something. At that time I just said space and he said it's over. He was so fucking petty for that! I wanted the truth and I got something much worse.

Heartbreak.

I turned the page and it was the picture were he snuggle his head into my neck, I small smirk spread across my lips as a single tear glided it's way to my nose. I suddenly broke down and threw my phone to the floor. I started to cry hysterically as my head was stuffed into my pillow pouring my eyes out. I love him so fucking much. I shook my head as the tears poured out of my eyes.

"Chyna, mami please open the door, it's been two days!" Sid yelled behind the door. I wiped my eyes and hopped out of bed and rushed to the door, I unlocked it and swung it open. He grimaced at my look and covered him nose.

"God-damn Chyna take a fuçking shower. Te ves como una mierda." He spoke, as he fanned the air. I mugged him and slammed the door and locked it. Maybe he was right, I lifted up my arm and smelled my arm pits. I flared my nostrils in disgusted at my odor. I stink, like a raccoons ass. I walked into my bathroom and ran some bath water. I walked back into my room and grabbed a drying towel and walked back into the bathroom. I walked back into the room I grabbed my phone and quickly exited out of the pictures and turned on some music and ' Save Yourself First ' by Chance The Rapper came on and stripped my clothes and got into the tub and the water was still running. I sat into the tub and the nice hot water hit my skin I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around my body as goose bumps filled my skin.

As soon as the water reached my collar bone I reached to cut the water off. I sat back into the tub and let the water sooth my nerves and heart of tears. I looked at the time and it was three sixteen and closed my eyes and began to doze off.

"Stop, Noah!" I laughed as he nibbled on my ear. He smiled and slid his hands to my stomach and began tickling me. I wiggle under him laughing uncontrollably.

"Please!" I laughed as his continued to fill me was laughs.

"Please what?" He smiled.

"S-stop tickling me!" I begged. He started laughing, and I took that as my chance and flipped us over so I was on top. He grabbed me by my butt and made me straddle him as he brought me close to his face.

"I love so much." He said kissing my lips.

Breaking apart I stared deeply into his eyes, "I love you too." I replied, and his eyes suddenly turned grey and his ears turned red.

He aggressively pushed me off of him. "Gets the fuck out!" He roar as tears some how rushed from my eyes,

"Huh?... N-Noah please!" I begged.

"No, you and me are over!" He screamed.

I popped open my eyes breathing ruffly. Tears were coming from my eyes, as I looked at the clock and it was five twenty-six. I didn't mean to be in here that long. I suddenly broke down and I balled up my fist slammed it against the water making it fly into the air. A beautiful memory turned into a nightmare. I sat in the water longer before I washed up quickly and wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out of the bathroom into my room. I slipped on some red under garments and decided I wasn't wearing clothes tonight. So I just hopped into the bed and hid under the covers as silent tears fell from my eyes. I turned on my tv and left the tv watch as I fell asleep.

How much longer will I suffer?

________________

August 3rd, 2O14

Sorry I didn't update yesturday, it was my sisters birthday 😌