Chapter 18.

" Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. " ~ Hellen Keller

Chyna McCartney

Maybe what Noah said was right about my mother being jealous of me. She hated me with a passion every since I turned twelve when I won first place in a beauty pageant. From that day on she despised me, she manipulated me by telling me I was hideous and I will never make it in life but boy was she wrong! I laughed to my self and Noah looked up at me like I was crazy.

"Why are you Laughing?" He asked laying on my stomach eating pop corn while watching a movie. I picked at his hair.

"No reason." I said simply, he through some popcorn into his mouth and shrugged.

All of my mothers hurtful word was a experience to show her in the future that my soul has strengthened it's self. Without Noah to push me off that ledge of the realm to undesired wishes of my inner self and inspire the ambition my heart and soul has to succeeded I would still be numb and weak against my mother.

I sat in the all white room because my English teacher gave me a B. I sat on the bed as tears dripping onto the white sheets. A voice boomed through the speaker high in the up right corner of the room.

"You dumb little girl!" she repeated for the third time.

"Mommy I'm sorry!" I screamed clutching into the white sheets. She laughed evilly,

"You ugly bastard, I told you about those damn grades didn't I!" she screamed making me jump.

"Yes, mommy I'm hungry. Please let me out" I begged desperately. She made a clicking noise with her mouth,

"Nope, you have one more day left before Monday." She said, my stomach started to digest and it growled. I jump off the bed and ran and banged on the cushioned door with no handle on the inside. I was screaming for minutes before I became tired I laid on the floor and shut my eyes and fell asleep.

My mom was horrible and still is. After a while she stopped putting me in the box and soon came the beatings which only happened when my dad used to drink and took his anger out on me. It stopped when I was fifteen, then that's when his doctor said he had a Bi-polar disorder. I sat up on the bed while Noah laid comfortably on my stomach. I signed,

"Noah let's go somewhere." I said, he glanced at me then back at the T.V

"Where?" he asked with a mouth full of popcorn

"Any where, matter of a fact come on. I know a place." I said and he sat up. I got off of my bed and walked to my dresser to find some leggings. I had a black and white NETS Jersey that stopped at my butt and I wanted to wear my white leggings but I couldn't find them. I looked at Noah and he sat on the bed looking at me. I smiled,

"Come help me find my white leggings." I said he stood up and walked to one of the dressers. I turned back around and pulled up a pair of light blue skinny jeans and found them

"I found the..." I trailed off as I turned around and saw him with a pair of my panties.

"It says ' Late Night Spankin' ' " he said smirking. I tried to put on a straight face like I was mad. I snatched them out of his hands and he laughed, I was about to walk away but he gripped my waist still laughing,

"I'm sorry babe." He said grabbing me by my chin and pecking my lips. I pouted and he bit my lip that was poked out and pulled it into his mouth, I laughed and trying to pull away but he bit onto my lip a little harder.

"Stoppp." I whined and he let my lip go and pecked it one last time before he slapped my ass. He bit his lip,

"I wanna give you a late night smackin'. " He said seductively. I laughed,

"Nuh uh. Put your shirt on so was can go you little freak!" I said slipping on the leggings. He walked over to me and whispered into my ear,

"I'm your little freak though." Then he kissed my ear. I smiled and pushed him. He smiled and grabbed his shirt off the bed and put it on. Sid went out with a new girl tonight and said he wasn't going to be home till tomorrow. So I invited Noah over and we've been here chilling watching movies from six till eight something. I put on black and white Vans and grabbed my phone and house keys. I looked into the mirror and Noah came up behind me and wrapped his arms around waist and stared into the mirror at us.

"We look sexy together." He confessed. I smiled and unlocked my phone to capture this moment. I pressed camera and held it up to the mirror and he hid his face in the crook of my neck I laughed and took the picture anyway.

"Come on look up, baby." I said, he looked up smiled and I took the picture. "Your adorable." I laughed as he started making silly faces. He took my phone out of my hands and he turned my face to look at him he brought my lips to his and kissed me. He snapped he picture and be broke the kiss, he turned his head and I kissed his cheek and he snapped the picture. He slapped my ass and put my phone into his pocket,

"Come on." he said and walked out of my room.

~

"Come on turn this corner and well be there." I instructed to an impatient Noah. He turned the corner and we pulled up to the Hooka Lounge.

He laughed. "What are we doing here, you said you don't like smoking." He confessed as we stepped out of the car.

"Who said we're smoking?" I said as I intertwined our fingers together before going into the lounge. We walked into the lounge and the smell of all kinds of flavor Hooka juice hit noise. When I was in college me and Sid would always go to a Hooka lounge around campus just to have fun at the bar and try different Hooka flavors. We walked up to the bar and sat down.

"Okay, so why are we here? He asked looking at me.

"To have fun duh!" I said in a obvious tone. He nodded and the bartender walked up to us.

"What can I get you two?" he said looking me up and down. I glance at Noah and he was glaring at the bartender if looks could kill he would be dead.

"Um let us get two long islands" I smiled, he gave me one last look before saying okay and went to make them,

"He must want to die." Noah said bluntly eyeing him down as he made the drinks.

"Aye" I said grabbing his face I bent over to him and kissed his lips, " you not killing anyone, your sexy when you jealous." I said seductively and bit my lip. The bartender came back over and gave us our drinks and Noah paid.

After I drank down my second Long Island I was gone. All I remember is being laid on my bed and something warm fill into of me.

__________

July 26,2O14