That Video's Not For Posting (Frerard One Shot)

Start from the beginning

“We went to warped tour together.”

“Simple as that,” I laughed. “What was your first impression of me?”

“Well, when I first saw your videos I thought you were hilarious and genius and a little bit crazy. Then I met you at vidcon and you kept stuttering when you were talking to me and I thought you were a complete lunatic. Then you mentioned Dungeons and dragons and for just a minute there I thought you were a complete nerd, but you’re an adorable nerd.” Frank grabbed my hand.

“I thought you were a basement dweller,” I said jokingly before kissing him on the cheek.

“Who said I wasn’t?”

“You did… I asked. Remember?”

“Oh…” Frank looked at his knees.

“When did you meet the family,” I continued.

“A month after we started dating, I think. They were having a family barbeque and Gerard dragged me along and Mikey interrogated me like I was some kind of criminal and then his grandma pinched my cheeks.”

I nodded along as he spoke.

“And he met my family the next week, but not my extended family, just the poops that I lived with at the time.”

“Do I have any weird obsessions,” I read like a game show host.

“Okay, folks. This may take a few hours.”

“Hey,” I whined.

“One day he was obsessed with pancakes-”

“Still am,” I interrupted.

“And then he was obsessed with tumblr, funk music, short shorts, feather boas…” He paused. “Shall I go on?”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” I groaned, plopping my cheek onto my fist in boredom as Frank went on and on for about a minute or so about my various obsessions. “You done yet?”

“If you want me to be, then yes.”

“Okay… um… How long have we been together?”

“About a year,” Frank said counting the months on his fingers.

“One year today,” I cheered, turning to look into Frank’s green eyes.

“Damn,” was all he could say.

I broke the gaze to continue the tag. “Do you have a tradition with your boyfriend?”