•i'm not keeping a promise•

Começar do início

He's terrified of death, but he's more terrified at the thought of leaving Imogen.

"Kol?"

Kol looked up and saw Imogen looking at him with a worried look on her face.

"Your nose is bleeding!"

Kol furrowed his eyebrows as he touched his nose and saw the blood in his hand, while Imogen stared at him, clearly concerned.

"Kol, I don't think you're alright."

Kol quickly turned away from Imogen, scared and worried as he took a tissue out of his pocket and wiped his bleeding nose. He turned back to face her with a fake smile.

"I'm fine! The weather's not in my favor." he lied.

When Kol saw Imogen frown, he knew she wasn't buying it, his lie and his fake smile. She knew him too well and he's happy she does, because no one even cared or bothered to know him.

Imogen let out a troubled sigh. "I know you're hiding something from me, Kol. Where were you yesterday?" she asked.

Kol shrugged. "Well, you know, being a hero, saving the day, the usual!"

Imogen quirk an eyebrow. "And, you didn't think of me? Even for a second that I could help?"

Kol smiled softly at her. 'I am always thinking of you. I know you could help, but I don't want you to worry. I don't want you to find out.'

Imogen glared playfully at him. "You could have called me, you know. It will only take you seconds. I could have helped." she told him as she turned around and walk away.

Kol gasped mockingly. "Oh-ho, this is a right proper spat we're having? It's almost as if we're, uh, oh, what is that phase? Going steady?" he said, playfully before grinning at Imogen.

Imogen rolled her eyes as she turned to him. "Kol Mikaelson!"

Kol laughed as he raised his hands in mock surrender. "Alright, alright." he mumbled and took a deep breath. "Enough of that! Today, is the wedding that will unite your werewolf family. Come with me."

Imogen smiled. "I already have a date."

Kol shakes his head. "You can't have a random guy as your date. I'm your date." he complained.

Imogen shrugged. "Too late." she deadpan.

Kol frowned in jealousy as Imogen burst out laughing in amusement.

"Oh, come on. Don't be like that, Kol."

Kol rolled his eyes and sighed as he playfully glared at her. "Fine. But, if there's music? We're dancing."

"Fine." Imogen muttered and smiled mischievously. "You know, my dates are way better than any guy present in the wedding later. They will be the most beautiful little girls in my eyes."

Kol furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Wait, what?"

"Love and Hope are my dates. No man could ever replace them." Imogen said and winked at Kol before walking inside the nursery.