"At one time, I hated myself for what I was,  and I hated Wonu for not giving me a reasonable excuses back then. You knew that was an unerasable nightmare for me, but what could I do? I will never meet him anymore,"

"It is impossible." You added.

Uncle Jaehun looked at you as his heart in pain. He did not know how to respond.

"It's okay Haeun. I'll bring you to see your mom next week okay, I promised. I miss her too," He smiled.

You nodded like a child being consoled with an ice cream.

Then, he hugged you tightly once again.

------------------
HAEUN POV:

"Have you do the questions I've circled in the book?"

"Half of it." I talked to Seungkwan on the phone while walking home.

It was friday and Seungkwan had to attend his academy earlier so he did not get to teach me today. Finally, I could get home early and hangout with my bed all day long.

"Good, make sure to at least do one tonight and finish it by the weekend okay. That will out in exam later."

"I can memorize faster bro. I just scared I might beat you in exam." I chuckled when Seungkwan gasped loudly.

"Yah! You cannot beat the genius Seungkwan squishy!"

I almost did not hear what he said after that as my eyes saw a familiar eyesore person in front of my house.

"I'll call you later," My mood immediately down and stoic expression back to my face.

What is she doing here?

"It's been awhile Haeun."

"Who are you? Do you know me?"

"Why don't ever picked up the calls?"
I'm your mother, after all."

A crept of breath left my lips, "You're just a woman who stole my mom's life away. You still have that audacity to call yourself a mother to me?!"

"Look at you, do you really went to school? I bet you will get kicked out very soon. A hot tempered girl like you, tch, no one will able to bear that."

"Just fucking straight to the point, I don't have time with people like you. What do you want coming all the way here?" I lost my patience when she talked down of me.

"Seoyeon-ah, bring that thing out." She immediately called her daughter over which was in the car.

Seoyeon climbed out the car and took a box from the backseat.

"Anyeong Haeun unni, h-here." The girl intimidated by my sharp gaze.

I looked into the box only to see my mother's ashes and photo frames that I put in her charnel house.

Puzzled, I stared at Aunt Lee; she was awfully weird to do this.

She cleared her throat, "I really am don't like the idea coming here just to send this thing for you but your uncle pay us with so much money and it's not like I have any choice. I don't understand how he could be so generous with a rude girl like you."

I felr terrible when she said this, I haven't been so good to Uncle Jaehun.

For sure the pay must be so high until this woman was willing to do it. I smirked.

I immediately commented impolitely, "I don't lie when I said you are just a slut living off for money,"

"You brat! You would never change right? You father did well for cutting the tie with you." She said angrily.

"I don't feel anything towards any of you anymore so I don't even care now. Hate is born since you and him killed my mother, although before that he even tortured me like hell. Now I feel neither love nor hate towards you, you are all like strangers to me." I spoke calmly.

"Huh, how dare you say that to me and to your biological father ?!" She gasped like fuckin hypocrite.

"You might have forget, we don't have any blood relationship. Plus, I won't admit that your husband is my father. For me, I'd rather call my uncle, Uncle Jaehun, my father."

"Right, you are really ungrateful child. It just a waste to have a daughter like you. You think that you had move into a city you can act like rubbish and downgrade your own father? Open you eyes girl, you will not survive. Ha, I will never admit you are my step-daughter."

"So do I Aunt Lee. I'm glad we are mutual in thought. What, I will not survive? You're wrong. I'm survived well when acting like rubbish especially when dealing with people like you." I counter back.

"You.." My so called stepmother much more in fury by hearing my words. Her nose flared with anger.

I lifted the box carefully and entered the gate without looking back. I had enough dealing with her shit.

"You have such a nasty personality. You'll pay for that one day Haeun! And that's why the boy's mother bring her son moved out. It's all because you!"

AUTHOR POV:

You halted a little and your gripped on the box became tighter. You knew the 'boy' she was talking about, Aunt Lee was talking about Wonwoo. Since 3 years ago, she blamed you for causing problems with his mother until his mother despised you so much.

Aunt Lee always claimed his mother did not want his son get affected by your depress mood and ruined his son future. Little did they know, you were not cold but even showed your smile towards Wonwoo.

After Wonwoo left you, in the blink of eye, your smile lost and you almost did not know how to continue living and beared your so called father's torture everyday without his love and moral support.

Truth to be told, you also did not have any idea why Wonwoo disappeared out of blue. He did not leave any message nor notice neither.

You breathed and calmed yourself before turned on your heel and entered the house.

A/N: ThaNk you for 8K!