Chapter 10: Drunken Cofessions part-3

Back to Present:

V pov:

"I'll only remove my hand if you promise to speak softly", I say as I keep my hand on her lips intact. She nods her head and I remove my hand.

"Why don't you answer me Taehyung?", she slowly says as she pushes me to the wall behind me.

"Sooyounga what are you..", the voice barely escapes my lips as she completely closes the distance between us.

"Were you not jealous even a tiny bit?", she asks as she makes a sad face. I'm trying my best to conceal my feelings here and she's making it hundred times harder for me.

"I was completely okay Sooyoung, I was not jealous. I'm your f..friend", I say softly as her big brown eyes look up to me without any particular expression.

"There you go again. It has been three no almost four years since we became friends and you didn't change a bit. I have always thought that there's something you wanted to tell me whenever I looked into your eyes, they speak a lot. Whenever I convince myself that it's just me who is thinking that way, you bring me back to square one. Why are you doing this Taehyung?", she says as she rests her head on my chest and wraps her hands around my torso.

"I guess I was not ready to accept my feelings Sooyoungie. There were a lot of things that came into my mind to actually make a move. Our friendship,career, I was thinking about a lot of things and it seemed to make things too complicated. So I just e..escaped from it instead. I'm sorry Sooyoung.But now that I want to confess you don't seem to understand me", I say as I wrap my arm around her and carasse her cheek.

"Now that you have answered me, I'll tell you a secret. Please don't reveal it to anyone", she says as she looks up to meet my eyes.

"What is it?"

"The other day when we were about to kiss, I felt a really strong sense of attraction between us. It has always been that way, that's the main reason why I avoid spending time with you if it's only the two of us", she says while completely suprising me.

"Weren't you the one who moved away. Sorry. Ran away from me first?"

"Yes I did.. I was so stupid. I was really shocked at that moment. But you didn't stop me either", she says while she points her fore finger towards me.

"You caught me off guard when you moved away. I wasn't sure about why you backed off from it", I say as I look into her eyes.

"You should have just kissed me instead. It would have set things right", she says as she caresses my cheek with her hand.

"Trust me it was really hard for me to control myself. Every time I see your lips, I just... Now that we are so close to each other, I can't take my eyes away from them. They are really beautiful. You are really beautiful", I say as I touch her lips with my fingers and move closer to her. She tip toes on to her feet to meet my height.

I don't know if its the effect of alcohol cause even though I didn't drink much, I surely did and its not letting me concentate. Without any further thoughts my lips land on hers and her arms go around my neck. We start slowly at first, but it immediately turns too intense to stop. I turn her around to shift our positions so that she's against the wall now. As we move away to get some air, I land small kisses on her neck and her hands land on my exposed chest while my hand goes back under her shirt to touch her bare back.

I go back to kissing her on her lips. As I bite her lower lip, a small moan escapes from her lips "Taehyung", she says as she holds me closer and kisses me back. I immediately back away from her as I come back to my senses. If we continue this any further, I don't know what the consequences would turn out to be. It's better for us to stop it here before I lose my control.